My B-day present

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My B-day present

Today is my b-day and my friends know I avoid processed carbs like the plague so I came in this morning to find all this on my desk haha. What should I do with all these carbs???

My coconut oil and fish oil capsules are sitting right behind it all.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Although I will admit that now the rice krispie treat is gone, all me .

Sounds like my birthday here in the office. I just called off sick on my birthday and all my co-workers ate it all.
    Georgette

Comment

Give it to people you don't like. :-P
      ...how do you look, feel, and perform? -- Robb Wolf

My Blog.

Comment

Where I work, if I left that on the break room counter, it would be gone in 60 seconds. That's what I do with leftover desserts from family parties. None of us want them in the house.

Comment

I would chow the hell out of the snowballs and swiss rolls- it's your b-day I wont judge!
          Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Comment

Laughing out loud. I'm assuming your co-workers meant it all in good fun, in which case they're the kind of people I have for friends. Never a dull moment 'round that bunch

Comment

At least the pound cake has butter in it

My birthday is on Thursday. I've taken the day off! If I splurge, it will be with a round of golf and some ice cream.
              Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
              Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
              CW: 146.8 lbs
              GW 140 lbs
              A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Comment

Well, the same evil people that fill our snack machine must fill yours too. Who the eff is Mrs. Freshley anyway? I never touched that crap even before primal. (and Happy B'Day)
                Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Comment

Have a Birthday Bonfire!
                  Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
                  Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
                  Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

Happy Birthday! Mine's on Monday, so I'll be awaiting what's to come via family. I also have a little group celebration featuring other birthdays in addition to mine; I won't have many food choices there!! At least, my folks are slowly accepting my no grains deal..
                    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

why does anyone in the office know it's your birthday? That's mistake #1.

and re: the poundcake - whoever thinks it's actually got butter in it is gonna be sad to see its real yukko ingredients which undoubtedly reads like a bunch of chemicals, no butter in there, i'm sure of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X