If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
No announcement yet.
If you could only live on 7 foods, what would they be?
1. Frommage D'Affinois (60% fat cheese quite like Brie)
2. Pate - I'm need to get a food processor so I can make my own but as it stands I have a duck liver one available that is divine.
3. Scallops (cooked in butter, garlic, shallots, white wine and parsley)
5. Steak - with herby/lemony/garlic butter
6. Fage - Full fat
7. Sauteed Spinach
1. Cow (I mean, this is about survival. If you have access to steak, you have access to the whole bloody cow, and thus get liver/kidneys/heart/etc)
2. Sheep (see above)
3. Deer (see above above)
5. Lobster (because it is ****ing yummy)
2. Sweet Potatoes
3. Grass fed burgers
4. Romaine lettuce (although the idea of eating it without cucumbers, beets, kale, sunflower seeds, and carrots is seriously depressing)