Primal Version of Tastespotting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Version of Tastespotting

Do any of you post to tastespotting? I discovered this site a while back but did not register until last night. I love the site and its a great way to get a lot of traffic back to your own blog while providing awesome recipes or articles on food if you have a great looking picture.

I thought I came across a site that was similar to this but it was all primal food. Does anyone know what I may be talking about? If there is not one then it needs to be created asap.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

I forgot all about that site until you posted this! I remember seeing it when the creator posted about it here in the forums and then I just never went back to it.

Primal recipes for the Grok inside you.
    "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by mayness View Post
      I forgot all about that site until you posted this! I remember seeing it when the creator posted about it here in the forums and then I just never went back to it.

Primal recipes for the Grok inside you.
      THANK YOU!! Its kind of a mix of tastespotting and cook eat share but its primal! Perfect. I will be submitting a lot of recipes over to it next week!!

Comment

Oh, excellent! I was missing tastespotting...everything there is stuff I can't eat.

Comment

I love tastespotting. www.chowstalker.com is the primal version of tastespotting, but not nearly as large of a database.

Comment

Toad, and any other primal foodies, we would love to have your recipes on Chowstalker and/or Dessertstalker! As a matter of fact, we will be starting a contest next week to try and increase the number of recipes a little faster. Nothing like 1/2 of a grass-fed cow, but a really cool t-shirt and maybe a few other goodies.

Thanks very much for the mention healthy11! Tastespotting has been around since 2006 and Chowstalker is only 3 1/2 months old, but maybe we will catch up with them one of these days! :-)
            www.chowstalker.com We don't do cupcakes.
            www.desserrtstalker.com We still don't do cupcakes.
            http://followingmynose.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by FMN View Post
              Toad, and any other primal foodies, we would love to have your recipes on Chowstalker and/or Dessertstalker! As a matter of fact, we will be starting a contest next week to try and increase the number of recipes a little faster. Nothing like 1/2 of a grass-fed cow, but a really cool t-shirt and maybe a few other goodies.

Thanks very much for the mention healthy11! Tastespotting has been around since 2006 and Chowstalker is only 3 1/2 months old, but maybe we will catch up with them one of these days! :-)
              Great site!! Thanks for putting it together!!

Comment

I love this, all bookmarked!
                I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

These sites are all awesome. I will be mentioning them in a blog post soon. Thanks!!!!

Comment

Love me some Chowstalker! I've got a backlog of things to try thanks to that site.

Comment

Wow! Bookmarked! I've already picked out some ideas for next week's meals.
                      Robin
                      ~primal mama to 3~

Comment

Glad to here you are all liking the links. Glad I started this thread!

Comment

Working...
                        X