Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oxidized Cholesterol Used as Skim Milk Whitener!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxidized Cholesterol Used as Skim Milk Whitener!

Is Skim Milk Making You Fat?: The Body : Details

From the article........ Amazing

"To turn skim milk white, "some companies fortify their product with powdered skim," says Bob Roberts, a dairy scientist at Penn State. Powdered skim (which is also added to organic low-fat milks) is produced by spraying the liquid under heat and high pressure, a process that oxidizes the cholesterol."

Thank God I hated Skim Milk.
    Calorie Counter

I drank skim almost all my life, I thought I might have difficulty going for full fat milk. Was not a problem at all, damn good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by AnarchoGrok View Post
      Is Skim Milk Making You Fat?: The Body : Details

From the article........ Amazing

"To turn skim milk white, "some companies fortify their product with powdered skim," says Bob Roberts, a dairy scientist at Penn State. Powdered skim (which is also added to organic low-fat milks) is produced by spraying the liquid under heat and high pressure, a process that oxidizes the cholesterol."

Thank God I hated Skim Milk.
      WTF!! The more you know the less you wish you did.
      This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
      Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Comment

AnarchoGrok: I just did a double-take on your signature line; way to go man. You are the Primal King!
        This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
        Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Comment

Originally posted by Digby View Post
          AnarchoGrok: I just did a double-take on your signature line; way to go man. You are the Primal King!
          +1 Amazing stuff there dude!!!

I used to drink skim milk when I was younger. Then I found beer. Which, physique wise, isn't any better but apparently it isn't that much worse either.
          People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Working...
          X