No announcement yet.

Toast:my vice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, thanks for all the quick and awesome responses!

@flynavywife I am going to try making some spicy sausage for sure! I had been making them with bacon, but bacon offers very little mop-upability, sausage might be the answer.

If that doesn't do it for me, I think I'll try making the coconut or almond bread...either sound decent.

Comment

Oh good! Let me know how it goes. I agree bacon doesn't really work for that - sometimes I end up eating eggs, sausage, AND bacon though. hehe. Awesome.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Ok so keto crackers = keto crap

Maybe the recipe could be tweaked, maybe the person that posted it meant to use some fat or a little yolk to make better?

They had a horrible styrofoam texture and tasted like nothing. Even worse nothing-taste than plain rice cakes (remember those!).

I think I'll stick to making crepes and nut based crackers.

Comment

FlyNavyWife, I made those breakfast sausage. Thanks!!! They're delicious! I used ground turkey though, because it was all I have.

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
          ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

You&#39;re welcome and I&#39;m glad you like them!!

They&#39;re better with a bit more fat than most ground turkey but mixing a pound of turkey with a pound of pork is pretty good for future reference.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Yeah, I&#39;m sure pork would be better, but now I have something new to do with my ground turkey! I have lots of it.

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
              ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

Yay!

Comment

AndreaC - do you have a recipe for primal crepes?

Comment

Working...
                  X