What do you miss on PB ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JKC View Post
    I miss the migraines I used to have daily.
    What do you miss about your migraines? I'm sure it felt good when they ended, individually and collectively!
    Beware of fake meat.

Comment

• I only miss things when I watch other people eating them. The things I miss most is Sunday pasta dinner at grandma's. Everyone else is eating a big bowl of pasta and fresh, crusty bread. I'm sitting there with a salad with 12 meatballs in it. I would love a slice of that bread to go with it.
      Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
        I only miss things when I watch other people eating them. The things I miss most is Sunday pasta dinner at grandma's. Everyone else is eating a big bowl of pasta and fresh, crusty bread. I'm sitting there with a salad with 12 meatballs in it. I would love a slice of that bread to go with it.
        I'm going to a fundraiser at a Mexican restaurant this week. I love chips and salsa. Crunchy is something I really miss. I've been doing just fine not buying them at the store. It'll be a different thing when they're in front of me on the table and everyone else is eating them.

Comment

• i just eat the salsa with a spoon. (ask for your own bowl!)

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisyEater View Post
            I'm going to a fundraiser at a Mexican restaurant this week. I love chips and salsa. Crunchy is something I really miss. I've been doing just fine not buying them at the store. It'll be a different thing when they're in front of me on the table and everyone else is eating them.
            Watermellon seeds (egyptian seeds) super crunch
            Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
            Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
            Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• I miss enjoying panetonne. I did a cheat with it last December and it was like eating sugar. I'm bummed, but pleased.
              Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

Comment

• I hate to admit it, but Oreos. But I don't miss the GI issues I had afterwards.

Comment

• I also came to think of something... caramel. It doesn't even seem to be something you can imitate very well, so if I'm going for caramel, I guess I'll have to go the DIRTY way... and that's very dangerous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bissen View Post
                    I also came to think of something... caramel. It doesn't even seem to be something you can imitate very well, so if I'm going for caramel, I guess I'll have to go the DIRTY way... and that's very dangerous
                    How can something that appeals to the tongue be so so very bad for the body, doesnt make sense

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• Another thing just came to mind.
                      Sopping up things with bread, sauces, animal juicyness and things like that. I dont even things it the bread I miss just the fun of doing it.
                      I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• Rivvin's bread isn't really like bread, but it's a pretty good moisture-absorbing substitute: I make a single serving with 1 heap tbsp almond meal, 1 heap tbsp of ground flax, 1 tbsp butter, 1 egg, and a pinch of baking soda. Mix all in a bowl and nuke for 1 min. 20 seconds. Pretty good with over easy eggs

I haven't tried it with anything gravy-ish yet, but i think it would work.
                        Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
                        Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
                        CW: 146.8 lbs
                        GW 140 lbs
                        A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Comment

• I miss being hungry! I'm trying to cook dinner earlier for DH and myself, but I'm just not very hungry, well, ever! (While overall this a good, no great, thing, I find I almost have to force-feed myself to get adequate calories)
                          My blog, The Overflowing Pantry

Primal-esque since Feb 2010
                          100% Primal since May 2011 (again)

Comment

• I too am not hungry aften

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• Originally posted by Blacksmith View Post
                              Another thing just came to mind.
                              Sopping up things with bread, sauces, animal juicyness and things like that. I dont even things it the bread I miss just the fun of doing it.
                              Gravy sopped up with Yorkshire pudding. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                              X