No announcement yet.

My Very High Protein, Low Fat Diet....doing well

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people just flat out hate exercise arthur.

Comment

low blood sugar causes hunger and prevent satiety.

high-carb suppresses glucogenesis and the body relies on the little circulating glucose available, leading to hunger after two hours or less.

Getting hungry soon after a meal is a prerogative of high carb eating and the reason why everyone stops functioning at work or school in middle morning and afternoon.

high-protein stimulates glucogenesis, which is why you can go for 12 hours and more without eating and feel no hunger.

fat doesn't stimulate much glucogenesis and although you are extremely fat adapted your body will still get hungry when circulating glucose levels are lowering after a meal.

Comment

arthurb999, why do you like to exercise so much?

Comment

"I second the thought that we are all different. I tend to be more of a pragmatist though, and really love steak, so boredom or zero-ish carbing are not issues for me. I have actually reached a point where I crave fatty meat and find the most satisfaction after literally gorging on it. But then again, that's me."

lol sound like me, dude.

for a few years now, i've craved fatty meat and such more and more as time goes on. actually went zero-carb a couple of weeks ago and have not thought twice about it.

..........however, i do still have the beer binges, as well. been 2 week sans-suds and it's been a struggle. lol

Comment

Working...
          X