What are you eating for Easter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you eating for Easter?

Are you going to enjoy a big Easter meal? What are you eating?
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

I will be eating part of an Australian Lamb Leg with other goodies. Probably salad, maybe some potatoes and maybe some dark chocolate. Not sure what else. I will be in Chicago with my parents visiting my brother.

Comment

I'm going to visit my parents and take them out for dinner, but I'm letting them pick the restaurant, so I'll be looking for the best primal option on the menu

Hopefully that will be steak, ribs, or shrimp!
      Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
      Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
      CW: 146.8 lbs
      GW 140 lbs
      A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Comment

Ham, green salad and not sure what else yet
        "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
        www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

Have to spend it with the in-laws who are vegans. No idea whats on the menu but not much looking forward to it. On May 1st I am making our late Easter dinner and it will be roast rabbit, roast root veggies of some sort, dandelion or green salad, and maybe asparagus. Possibly strawberries and cream for dessert.
          See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Comment

Cake. And probably some vegetarian Indian food. One of my few friends in London (I'm studying abroad) invited me over to her house. She doesn't celebrate Easter, but I had no plans otherwise. My friend just happens to be a talented up-and-coming baker and is working on some recipes for her market stall.

No regrets. I only have a few weeks left in London and want to spend it with my friends who I might never see again. I have the rest of the year to be Primal. The last time I put my eating above my friends I was on the road to an eating disorder.

Comment

It is a bunch. I have no control over it. An egg and potato backed dish, fruit salad, WF sausages, muffins, including almond flour/blueberry. i'll do some of each.
              Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

lamb if I can find it for a reasonable price.

Comment

I go to a work friend's on big days like T-giving and Easter. I have some turkey and I make mini bell peppers stuffed with spicy, shredded squash browned in olive oil with ground walnuts and Romano cheese mixed in. Makes a great filling. I make a bunch and fill up on those if there is not much else that is PB. I don't go on a one day splurge just for a holiday, not worth it.

Comment

3 omelets with bacon, roast beef, more bacon, various fruits, more bacon and more bacon. I love Easter brunches.
                    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

I live more or less alone, so I will eat what I usually eat (meat and greens) plus hollow chocolate bunnies and egg-shaped treats and maybe ice cream, too.
                      You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Leg of lamb, pastured smoked ham, Brussels sprouts, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and sweet potatoes.

I'm picking up a delicious cheesecake from a local bakery and will indulge in that, a glass of wine, and one piece of quality chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylee99 View Post
                          Have to spend it with the in-laws who are vegans. No idea whats on the menu but not much looking forward to it. On May 1st I am making our late Easter dinner and it will be roast rabbit, roast root veggies of some sort, dandelion or green salad, and maybe asparagus. Possibly strawberries and cream for dessert.
                          If I had in laws her were vegans I would...

boycott.

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                          lamb if I can find it for a reasonable price.
                          I found mine on sale. Cost me $19.36 for 5.34 lbs.

Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
                          Leg of lamb, pastured smoked ham, Brussels sprouts, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and sweet potatoes.

I'm picking up a delicious cheesecake from a local bakery and will indulge in that, a glass of wine, and one piece of quality chocolate.
                          You are one lucky girl. My meal will be similar however. I guess I am one lucky guy!

Comment

We are going to a friend's house. She is making a spiral ham. We normally have lamb, but I don't think they are lamb eaters. We might get some lamb and cook it next weekend instead. I am thinking about making a roast beef to bring with us or something. Then veggies and a bit of chocolate.
                            Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

Bunny. Seriously, I have a rabbit in the freezer. I was thinking about pork belly but we're going out canoeing for the day and I can toss the bunny in the crock pot.
                              Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

Working...
                              X