Water retention

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water retention

The cruel winter allowed me to gain 20 lbs and I'm back trying to lose it. On April 1st I decided to do a 3 month journey to try and lose 30 lbs if not more. In my first week I lost 12 lbs which is normal due to the loss of water weight. About 2 weeks ago I got sick and since then it seems I am stuck. Last year I was able to lose 30 lbs in less than 2 months without any of the problems I am facing now. My only thought is that I could be retaining water. I do drink alot of water and it is all I drink. I eat a good bit of fat, and keep myself in ketosis. I lift weights and walk 2 to 3 times a week. Any ideas to help? Thanks!
    Insert whitty diet remark here!

I'd just go with the process as Mark outlined, and let things happen as your body is ready for it. This isn't primarily a diet, but a way of life. If you have extra fat on you, I am sure that it will come off if you keep on doing the right things, but it is not a "get skinny quick" plan.
    Karin

A joyful heart is good medicine

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot

Mmmmm. Real food is good.

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread29685.html

Comment

Working...
    X