Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: The Gift of Steak

Hi everyone;

My dad's birthday is coming up soon and I was thinking I would like to send him a few steaks for a gift. He lives in Wisconsin. Has anyone had any success with mail order steaks? Any recommendations?

Thanks!
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

I've gotten meat as gifts on several occasions, ranging from Cabella's and Omaha Steaks to Exotic Meats USA and Fossil Farms. I have some from Hunter's Reserve that I haven't cooked yet, but they look beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
      I've gotten meat as gifts on several occasions, ranging from Cabella's and Omaha Steaks to Exotic Meats USA and Fossil Farms. I have some from Hunter's Reserve that I haven't cooked yet, but they look beautiful.
      Thanks Diana! Did you enjoy the steaks from all of them? Do you have a favorite? I had NO idea that Cabella's sold steak
      Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Cabella's had a smoked elk roast. It was good, but not quite worth the $60 that it cost. So far my favorite would have to be the Exotic Meats USA. I have a buffalo NY strip, antelope medallions and elk medallions from Hunter's Reserve in the freezer that I haven't tried yet. The steaks from Omaha Steaks aren't bad, but I don't believe they're grass fed.

There's a great buffalo website, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it.

Comment

We have gotten great meat from US Wellness Meats as well as Rocky Mountain Organic Meats. Can't go wrong with either!

Comment

Working...
          X