How many eggs do you eat per day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@raphael

I don't think it's superior in content as much as superior in ease of preparation, portability and consumption. Plus I think it works out to be cheaper too. (But I still live at home and I only supplement food that I want with what my family already stock as standard, which includes the eggs)

Comment

Maba, if I were you I'd contact the farmer and ask if you can buy directly from him in the winter. That is what I started doing...I found the farmer at the farmer's market, took his flyer, and saw his farm is in the town where I work. They offer to make "appointments" for you to come to their home and buy meat directly out of their freezer (yes, it's all frozen....but i buy a lot at once). They often have eggs too but not always.

This is what I do now, buy enough beef and pork to last me about 6 weeks then go make another trip. The farmer's market has crazy lines where the meat people are and the customers get really nasty. Craziness.

Comment

Usually 2, which I have fried.

Comment

6 or more a day.. Since I am a college student, eggs are easy and fast and yummmy. I just had 2 in a scramble w/ spinach and 4 hardboiled with the yolks mashed with avocado. Mmmmm..

Comment

Just two every morning with the protein shake. Clearly, I need to bump that up!

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

Comment

Usually three a day. I could easily make it more, though.

Comment

Usually 2 a day monday thru friday with 4 strips if bacon!

Comment

It's been 2 most weekdays, sometimes 3... weekends it could be none or it could be 4 or more!

Today it's only 1... I forgot to boil more eggs to bring to work with me. Hard boiled eggs are so convenient!

"mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

I had one raw in my protein shake this morning and will have three more for dinner this evening. I&#39;ve been known to occasionally have 8 in one day. Love &#39;em raw, poached, in an omelette...bring &#39;em on!

Comment

2 or 3...

Comment

4 or more. We have four kids and they eat eggs too. We usually get the 660mg omega-3 eggs from Kroger, and clean out the shelf whenever we go there.

Comment

Working...
                        X