Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-6

Comment

I average 2-3 daily and have always worried that I was going overboard with them but now I think I will re-think that after reading everyone else's average. I love eggs.

Comment

Do you love eggs from your head down to your legs?

Comment

Yes!!!

Comment

mrd232, just had a look at your blog ...can't believe I didn't bother to check the link before. Love your no-nonsense writing style.

And to answer your question, YES!

Comment

2 - 12. ...most often 6-8.

usually have 4 for breakfast and since i'm on the road a lot for work, i'll make a batch of deviled eggs (made w/ homemade bacon mayo) and take 2-4 with me to munch on while i drive.

Comment

Raw eggs, 4 at a time, seems to hold me about 4 hours. Start slow with 1 raw egg at a time. possible slight nausea with first attempt. Why not get ALL the nutrients naturally. (High quality eggs needed of course)Or dump them in whey protein shake.

TIMSTER

Comment

2-3, scrambled or omletted for a meal and sometimes more in another dish like meatloaf or something baked, or a boiled egg in a salad. So maybe... 5? I don't know.

Comment

4 egg whites for brekkie. Cooked in lots of butter or bacon fat.

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Comment

Sometimes it's just a meat and fat day, sometimes it's mostly eggs. Raw, cooked, half-cooked....doesn't matter!

I drink the "Bee's Egg Drink" and that's 3 eggs with fat. I once tripled the recipe, thinking two other people would have some too, but they didn't, so I ended up drinking 9 eggs with 3 tblsp of butter and 3 tbsp of Palm Oil!

The more my meals are of eggs, the more satiated I am. Eggs + Steak = VERY satiated for long periods (in my experience).

So, for my 'eggy' days, I'd say I normally average about 3 - 5.

Comment

I average around 6 a day, if not a bit more.

I usually have 6 for breakfast.

Some days I end up eating something with eggs in it later too, so that bumps it up a bit.

Eggs are awesome

-Sean

www.SeanBissell.com

Comment

There are seven dozen eggs in my refrigerator right now. I just ate three as part of my dinner. I buy a lot at once because I get them either from the farm where I buy my meat or at the farmer's market. Our farmer's market shuts down for a few months starting at the end of November, and I don't know what I"m going to do.

Generally speaking I will eat about a dozen myself each week as far as just "eating eggs" goes. This does not count the eggs I use as a part of my baking and cooking, and since I'm using coconut flour for things, there's a lot of eggs being used.

mmmmm eggs

Comment

JamieBell, same here. The farmer's market where I get my eggs and meat will close in November. Don't know what I'll do after that. The same farmer supplies meat to another store in the city, but it's uber expensive there.

Comment

3/day, but I want more now. I was thinking that was too much. Try frying them up with Coconut oil. It raises the flavor index up a notch!! OMGosh so good!

Comment

About three, I guess. I like to cook them up with and eat them atop a grassfed beef burger or two.

Anyone know if they can be frozen intact? Or is that a terrible idea?

Check out my blog here.

Comment

Working...
                                X