Fast after cheating?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast after cheating?

So I just finished my first 30 days of eating 100% primal. After 30 days I told myself I was going to have one cheat meal then continue on eating primal. So tonight I ordered a pizza and ate 3 slices. I really don't feel the best and didn't enjoy it all that much. I was wondering if it would be okay to fast for 24 hours now? I was planning on fasting for 24 hours this week anyways. I was wondering if this would be the best time to fast to help clean my system out a little bit from the poisons I just ate?

Yes, it's fine and usually what I do after a day of eating junk (or weekend lol).

But at the same time, don't feel you HAVE to either.
    Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
    Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
    Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
    Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Comment

Also, green tea is great after eating nasty food.
      Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
      Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
      Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
      Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Comment

Ok thank you, I don't really feel I have to I just feel like my body wants to because I feel so sick now I wish I never even cheated. But thanks I'm going to go brew up some green tea right now

Comment

Yes, it's fine and usually what I do after a day of eating junk (or weekend lol).

But at the same time, don't feel you HAVE to either.
          +1
          Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
          Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
          Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

Ya I go with what my body feels like after indulging. Sometimes it feels like fasting, sometimes I get hungry right away again. In that case I make sure it's a super protein/fat heavy meal.

Someone on here said they vowed to never eat two non-primal meals in a row, and I have adopted that. It really throws that "well I've ruined today anyways" thinking out the window.
            The more I see the less I know for sure.
            -John Lennon

Comment

Working...
            X