Primal Toad is Going Vegetarian!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkP View Post
    Anything unfunnier than internet April Fools jokes?
    Internet April Fools jokes are awesome! I ran straight to my computer this morning to see what ThinkGeek, Blizzard, Food.com, Google, and my old college magazine had in store. I love that stuff. =]

Originally posted by Daemonized View Post
    Yes actually. I think it's less funny when durianrider shows up to defend the raw vegan lifestyle because his name or 30 bananas was mentioned in a thread about an April Fool's joke.
    Hahahaha!
    "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

wait...is this for real or what? please tell me a joke...

vegetarian... i would freak about food quality if it was me... 100% homegrown vegetables and fruits, 100% grassfed raw dairy(is you do dairy), 100% fresh raw nuts.... way to many 'what if's' to vegetarianism, seafood quality especially...

AND DID YOU MISS THE LADY WHO JUST KILLED HER CHILD due to vegetarianism...or veganism or whatever....????
      Get on my Level
      http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

MalPaz you are dead on...
        March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
        Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

Did you guys see the new Angry Birds Pork Rinds? They're primal!!!
          ThinkGeek :: Angry Birds Pork Rinds
          Everything in moderation, including moderation.

Comment

Happy April Fools everyone!
            Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

I remember last year when Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness pulled this trick. Except he didn't stretch it out over the whole day like Toad. He waited until the end of his youtube video and then had a laugh at all of the people who still thought he was serious by then. The only problem was that a good number of people got pissed off, closed the video before the end and then ranted all over the internet about how Sean was a damn dirty vegan. He still gets a few serious posts on every video going "Wtf Sean you are such a hypocrite, you said you were vegan and now you're making bone broth".

I may not have got jokes right away, but I get them...eventually.
              Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

A big reason why I decided to do an april fools joke is because Mark got me last year with his post about the health reform bill. Does anyone remember? 9 Overlooked Stipulations in the Health Care Reform Bill | Mark&#039;s Daily Apple

Yeup, I was fooled.

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Toad View Post
                  A big reason why I decided to do an april fools joke is because Mark got me last year with his post about the health reform bill. Does anyone remember? 9 Overlooked Stipulations in the Health Care Reform Bill | Mark&#039;s Daily Apple

Yeup, I was fooled.
                  Yep, I bought that one hook, line and sinker. Glad I wasn't the only one. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by unchatenfrance View Post
                    Yep, I bought that one hook, line and sinker. Glad I wasn't the only one. :-)
                    That makes me feel slightly better

Comment

Working...
                    X