Green Tea Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Tea Suggestion

I see that many of you enjoy Green Tea...

I'd like to give it a try but don't really know where to start. Hot drinks just really aren't my thing... so I'm thinking cold...

Any suggestions...?
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back?” - Rivvin

Yes, drink hot green tea.

...or try Ito En bottled green tea. It's pricey but decent for iced green tea.

Comment

I started with Jasmine Green tea. It has a nice, delicate flavor.

Comment

I have read that the health benefits of green tea are the same hot or cold. Do not drink more than one serving daily as it increases testosterone levels. I make a cup as I'm getting ready in the morning. It starts out hot, then goes cold, but I drink it either way. I love it with honey, but usually just drink it unsweetened. Takes some getting used to, but I don't mind the flavor now.

Comment

Originally posted by RennieVan View Post
          I have read that the health benefits of green tea are the same hot or cold. Do not drink more than one serving daily as it increases testosterone levels. I make a cup as I'm getting ready in the morning. It starts out hot, then goes cold, but I drink it either way. I love it with honey, but usually just drink it unsweetened. Takes some getting used to, but I don't mind the flavor now.
          So the fact that it might increase testosterone is a bad thing????

Comment

Originally posted by SteakNchop View Post
            So the fact that it might increase testosterone is a bad thing????
            I feel like my testosterone is already at max, lol,... how much higher can it get. I'm horny about 98% of the day...
            March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
            Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back?” - Rivvin

Comment

I'm a Grokette. No need for more testosterone for me! Lol! Plus I figure one cup a day goes along with "everything in moderation". Even if green tea really has all the health benefits they say, you can get too much of a good thing.

Comment

I like Houjicha. In Japan it's a popular ice-tea flavor.

Comment

I like Twinings Green Jasmine tea. Because of it's floral quality it's nice after a meal. Almost like dessert.

Comment

Drinking a green tea can always have a positive effect on your body weight as well as on your general health.
                    Green tea helps us shed unwanted fat by helping to:

Increase our metabolism.
                    Increase our body's ability to burn fat.
                    Lowers your risk of cancer.
                    Helps to overcome from Arthritis pain.
                    Green tea Stabilizes the cholesterol levels of our body.
                    Green tea has even benifitial for brighten & smoothen your skin.

Comment

i do a thermos of hot green tea in the morning and i drink it while at wor mixing it up 50/50 with cold water

Comment

I make a fresh pot every morning, put it in a jug full of ice and drink it all day (I also drink herbal tea and water throughout the day)....LOVE it....I do it plain but its good to add a lemon slice or two as well, helps your body absorb the good stuff

Comment

Make sun tea, buy a jar at Wally World.

Comment

Green tea with lemon!!!!!!!!! Nuf said.

Comment

Matcha.
                              “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

Working...
                              X