No announcement yet.

Body odor.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find an old post I made about natural deodorant, but somome people mentioned that the type of soap they use made a difference. I can't remember all of the brands, but Kiss My Face Olive Oil soap might be one of them.

Also, why not try one thing at a time and see what works (or maybe one outer thing and one inner thing). Maybe Chlorphyll or Spirulina internally and a new soap or vinegar wipe or something outside.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by goalsz8 View Post
      Since the OP is eating almost all protein and fat (seeing no veg or fruits) he is probably in ketosis 24/7. Ketosis causes bad breath and body odor. Drinking more water to help flush the ketones will help. Some recommend brushing your skin also, although that's more for toxin release. You might want to add some nice greens to your diet for the cleansing effect?
      Originally posted by goalsz8 View Post
      Since the OP is eating almost all protein and fat (seeing no veg or fruits) he is probably in ketosis 24/7. Ketosis causes bad breath and body odor. Drinking more water to help flush the ketones will help. Some recommend brushing your skin also, although that's more for toxin release. You might want to add some nice greens to your diet for the cleansing effect?
      Toxin release? Cleansing vegetables? Please.................

Comment

Years ago I had a roommate that would smell an hour out of the shower. We, his friends, used to think it was because of his diet, meat and beer, pretty much. Little did we know he was Paleo, ha ha.....

OTOH, I can goes four, five days within which I will ride my bike, sweat plenty, and still not smell. Really. No one has ever alerted me that I need a shower, and I do self monitoring. I usually take a shower more on the line of I should, not that I have to. I attribute this to my low carb unwanted celibacy. Or something.

Comment

I think you guys will find this video helpful. It explains why you are seeing an increase in body odor from your diet.

Comment

Working...
          X