what is a good primal breakfast?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is a good primal breakfast?

whats a good primal breakfast? i normally just have crunchy nut and whey protein
    Hey why not visit my blog at http://www.weightlossdonkey.com

'Read How I Lost 14 Pounds In 14 Days!'

breakfast - Search Results - Mark's Daily Apple Forum
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

Add some coconut milk to it. My spouse always has protein shake for breakfast, but when I started adding a 1/4c coconut milk, he found it held him longer, and tastes better.

Otherwise: meat, any kind, eggs, anyway (I keep boiled eggs on hand all the time); salad if you can do that first thing in the morning.
      This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
      Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Comment

I eat 3 eggs fried in butter, onion, red pepper, sweet potato and some grass fed hamburger sauteed in butter, then I have some steamed broccoli slathered in butter. Oh, heck yes...mmmm!

My son has 'pancakes'...basically mashed sweet potato mixed with egg, vanilla and cinnamon then fried in coconut oil. That shit is goooood! And it's the only way to get him to eat eggs.

My husband eats 4 eggs fried in butter with about 5-8 oz of grass fed beef sauteed in butter and onions, sometimes topped with salsa.
        "It's never too late to be what you might have been." George Eliot

"Excuses are like asses, some are just bigger than others" Kathryn Martyn Smith

Comment

I eat three eggs fried in coconut oil with spinach most mornings or full fat fage yogurt w/berries and an apple. Sometimes a can of wild salmon and an apple.

Comment

5 Strips of bacon and 3 eggs, double that on a weightlifting day. Add fruit on a sprinting day.
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

IF or bacon/ eggs here. Usually IF and tea.
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

This morning I woke up around 11ish... late night... anyways, drank a protein shake then walked for an hour and a half (usually my morning cardio) I dont really count the protein shake my breakfast even though it does break my fast, after my walk I make my first Primal Meal! this morning I had 4 whole eggs (usually have only 2 or 3) with steamed asparagus and brocolli with liberal amounts of raw organic butter melted on them. It was delicious!

Comment

Today: dinner-sized bowl of chicken soup. Past: steak, eggs, & broccoli; bacon, eggs, & mustard greens; eggs with caramelized onions; heart and liver curry; heart and liver stew.... basically most days I'll have the same sort of food I'd have for lunch or dinner. If it's the weekend I might throw some eggs in there, but during the week I prep and box breakfast the night before and I prefer my eggs freshly cooked.

Comment

I've been eating these Easy Recipe: Grain-Free Zucchini Pancakes | Balanced Bites | Holistic & Paleo Nutrition in San Francisco, CA plus ham or flank steak lately.

Comment

Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                      IF or bacon/ eggs here. Usually IF and tea.
                      This.

Only eat breakfast 2-3 time/week. And then it is almost always eggs and bacon with salsa.

Oh, and coffee instead of tea.
                      Striving to live a life extraordinary.

Comment

Coffee? bacon? - WTF?
                        Hunting something down, killing and eating it or picking some berries or fruit off a tree.
                        You may like to substitute this with chasing a pet round the yard then cooking you breakfast.

Man, the interpretations of 'primal' seems to be getting looser round this joint on a daily basis..

Comment

I make a recipe of Rivven's bread, cut it in half...then use that half like a roll for an egg and cheese sandwich. Just cut the pc of bread like a roll. YUMMY! Or, just a full recipe of the bread. Or bacon and eggs with an apple

Comment

My normal is a 4 egg omelet cooked in butter, filled with cheese and bacon or sausage.
                            My wife and I have our own humble food blog. Not 100% primal, but we try to keep it interesting.
                            www.fatandflour.com

Comment

2-3 eggs scrambled or fried in coconut oil, bacon, sometimes sausage and cofee

Comment

Working...
                              X