All beef hot dogs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All beef hot dogs

Is it ok to eat all beef hot dogs? Not the buns just the dogs.

Yes it is ok to eat them, are they good for you? Nope, but one or two every so often wont kill you, this is one food my husband wont give up.
    My blog - About me, my family, and my hobbies!

*Please ignore my horrible typing and grammar I am usually typing it all on my very uncooperative phone*

Comment

Best all beef hot dogs I've ever had. I buy 12 packages of 6 at a time.(for the discount) U.S. Wellness Meats — Our Animals Eat Right So You Can Too.

I'm sure there are other ones out there too.

Comment

Beef Hot Dogs

Doesn't seem like it would be bad for you.

Comment

i buy these: Coleman Natural® Beef Hot Dog -

Comment

Keep an eye on sodium. I LOVE hot dogs, sausage, etc. but one time I bought a box of Kosher All Beef hotdogs (khayem brand, I think...rough spelling guess) and they were really, really salty. Like unappealingly salty.
            carl's cave

Comment

They're not too bad. Watch out for weird ingredients - the Hebrew National ones have soy in them! Eww!

Comment

Originally posted by primaltreehgr View Post
                I can get those at Giant Eagle!!! **happy dance time**
                Georgette

Comment

If you have a Whole Foods near you, check out Applegate Farms the Great Organic Hot Dog made from grass fed and finished beef:

The Great Organic Hot Dog

I do not work for Applegate Farms or WF, I just think these are tasty dogs for an every-once-in-a-while treat.

Comment

I'm a sucker for Boar's Head Hot Dogs the 2 x a year I feel the need for them...

Comment

Those Applegate ones are the best hot dogs I've ever tasted -- and uncured, too. So basically just very finely ground beef with a couple spices and salt. Delish. I certainly wouldn't call them unhealthy. (sure they're "processed" but only in the sense that they're made of ground beef. Not like nitrate-flavored lunchmeat...)
                      "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

Yup uncured and grass fed. VERY good for you. Hatred gonna hate.

Comment

The Shop-Rite supermarket by my house has the ApplegateFarms grass-fed, organic hot dogs for what prices out tone $1 per dog. I eat them like it's my job.

Comment

Originally posted by Lojasmo View Post
                            Yup uncured and grass fed. VERY good for you. Hatred gonna hate.
                            And cheaper by the pound than regular ground grassfed, too. Can't complain.
                            "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

i have a pack called the great american grassfed uncured beef frank... just beef and some spices, they taste exactly like hotdogs lol

i agree with jenny pound for pound they ARE cheaper
                              Get on my Level
                              http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X