Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Krispy Kreme is evil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Krispy Kreme is evil

    I thought my carb cravings were over until my pregnant wife had us stop in Krispy Kreme. That place is evil. It smelled of pure sugar awesome. I've had to eat 3 pieces of bacon and and a chicken leg just to get the cravings out of my brain since we have gotten back.

    Bad! No wonder it is so easy to become addicted to that stuff.

  • #2
    Really? Anytime I smell something super sweet I get kinda queasy now. I don't even like sweet potatoes because they're too sweet for me. Bacon and chicken legs sound really good right about now though :P
    Originally posted by runnergal
    You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.

    Comment


    • #3
      yes-pure, sweet evil.
      This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

      Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
      Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

      Comment


      • #4
        Yep. Pure evil. Pure, delicious, sprinkly, chocolate-covered evil.
        Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

        Comment


        • #5
          I've always hated Krispy Kreme. Way too sweet for my taste.
          Georgette

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Beastman View Post
            Really? Anytime I smell something super sweet I get kinda queasy now. I don't even like sweet potatoes because they're too sweet for me. Bacon and chicken legs sound really good right about now though :P
            Between the steak wrapped in bacon with the roasted broccoli and now bacon and chicken legs, I could fall in love lol.
            Georgette

            Comment


            • #7
              Hah, you should have been a man and gobbled that chocolate filled custard creme donought in one go, shown that sugar laden carb bomb who's boss.

              Krispy kremes are just so fuggin kissable. Haven't had one in 2 years though.

              Comment


              • #8
                I've never had a Krispy Kreme. Gluten intolerance has its blessings.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by O_O View Post
                  I've never had a Krispy Kreme. Gluten intolerance has its blessings.
                  Be grateful, I like some donuts but these are so sweet you could die from a sugar coma.
                  Georgette

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh I'm very grateful.

                    It took all the fast food junk out of my life. Along with good health I saved a huge amount of money over the past decade.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You are definitely lucky then. I've always had issues with donuts, cupcakes and oreos. If there was a diet based on those I'd be thin and hot!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Quelle coincidence! Today was 'dougnut day' at my place of work. They bring them in every Wed, and everyone is encouraged to take a little break and mingle a little with each other. On one hand, I like that my employer encourages us to take a little break and talk to each other like individuals, on the other hand the last thing most of my fellow co-workers need is a doughnut. Fortunately doughnuts are not one of my weaknesses! However many of my co-workers can't say 'no'.

                        Chicken and bacon sound soooo much tastier!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I've been low carb for six years and I could still polish off a few krispy kremes if I let myself.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i'd love to have some bacon wrapped chicken legs right about now. . .the cremes were always too sweet for me, although i used to love donuts as a kid!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by lunadam View Post
                              I thought my carb cravings were over until my pregnant wife had us stop in Krispy Kreme. That place is evil. It smelled of pure sugar awesome. I've had to eat 3 pieces of bacon and and a chicken leg just to get the cravings out of my brain since we have gotten back.

                              Bad! No wonder it is so easy to become addicted to that stuff.
                              See, you are looking at this all wrong. Krispy Kreme didn't make you stop. The pure sugar awesome didn't pull you in off the streets. Your pregnant wife did. So given that, I think it is safer to say that pregnant wives are evil. I hope that helps
                              Last edited by canio6; 03-02-2011, 03:15 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X