Beef 4 Breakfast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef 4 Breakfast

I finally decided to organize my blogs and begin a true food blog. I love food too much to keep it all to myself, so check out my new site and share your favorite bits of nutritional goodness.

Thanks to everyone in the PB community for sharing so much.

Beef 4 Breakfast

Looks great. I'll be trying the green eggs and bacon soon. I know my kids will get a kick out of it, the just love that Sam I Am.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Comment

looks pretty good. i love the focus on breakfast foods.

and the photo on the 'what is beef 4 breakfast' post looks amazing
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60178.html

Comment

I have beef for breakfast too. It feels nice to get out of the culture box that says I have to have something cold in a bowl or maybe eggs - I feel better with more heavy food in the morning.

I might try that first one. Looks yummy. mmm
        Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am slowly adding in my meals from my old blog, which will take a while to organize, but at the same time I am adding new stuff. The green eggs was a hit with my kids as well!

The steak and eggs meal was one of my most favorite dishes...should try it again soon. The great thing about a meal like that one is that my wife is still afraid to eat meat for breakfast because it's not 'normal'... I am sure it would be normal if that is all we had to eat

Comment

Love it...now I am hungry again
            "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

Comment

Bookmarked. Now I just need to find someone to cook for me.

Comment

I have been working as quickly as I can to get things organized, and now have over 30 recipes from my previous blog...check it out and Grok, if you learn to cook for someone else, train them to cook for you and your problem is solved!

Comment

Awesome Loving all the food blogs I find here!

Comment

Bookmarked. Adding to the other great primal food blogs on my blogroll as soon as I get home.

Comment

great site.

Comment

I'd be careful with the dairy for such young kids. It's linked to type 1 diabetes.

You've got great taste in food.
                        Brad

late onset type1 diabetic 4-27-10 @ age 30

Comment

Phaedrus...interesting. I have actually been decreasing the dairy they consume, and replacing it with coconut milk, or simply water and adding more food. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
                          X