WTH... Costco Vit D has soybean oil?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTH... Costco Vit D has soybean oil?

Yup, that's the first ingredient. It also has corn oil.

Yeah, I should've read the label before buying.
    My journal

If it is a Costco brand return it saying your dissatisfied.

Comment

It's Kirkland's brand, and I stupidly opened it. Do you think I can take it back?
      My journal

Comment

Yes it should be satisfaction guaranteed. I know in Canada they would.

Comment

If they give you a hard time say it make you break out in hives or a rash.

Comment

I bought some fish oil there one time without reading the label first...mistake.

Comment

I will try... I don't go very often because it's 45 min away.

Annoyed with myself for not reading the label.
              My journal

Comment

Lesson learned.
                My journal

Comment

they have a pretty liberal return policy. they should take it back. I order sup's from Now Foods...their stuff is free of soy, wheat, blah blah blah whole bunch of stuff.
                  Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

Comment

Why not just use it and buy a different one when you run out? Now Foods is a very good brand. The amount of soybean oil that could possibly be in a supplement isn't even worth worrying about IMO.

Comment

Taking it back sends a message. We want better for our money.

Companies don't listen to people but they do listen to their bottom line - our money!

Comment

costco will take everything back.
                        MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Comment

Originally posted by runnergal View Post
                          costco will take everything back.
                          Yep, they're very well known for their very generous, no questions asked return policies. They have recently tightened the policy for electronics (mostly because too many people were taking advantage of it to upgrade after they'd used a TV for two years) but it's still an excellent policy.
                          "Sometimes, you need to make sure the angel on your shoulder has a wingman." -Me

My primal log

Comment

Good to know. It's a bottle of 600, so I would be using it for months.
                            My journal

Comment

O.k, with all due respect to everyone here, I think most of you are freaking out for nothing. My own Vitamin D soft-gels have soybean oil in it, but these soft-gels are extremely tiny. Any amount of soybean oil in it is way less that 1/4 teaspoon! I agree with one poster here, the amount is not enough to cause any health problems, IMHO.
                              Last edited by Zed; 02-28-2011, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X