No announcement yet.

In Fear of Food

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This needs to be stickied and/ or added to the newbies/ Best of post!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

brilliant!

Comment

Effing Brilliant!
        The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
        What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
        SW 190lb
        Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
        25 Sep 2011 160lbs
        1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
        GW ~135lbs
        5'3"
        Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Comment

This is seriously deserving of a guest spot on Mark's blog, stick it up there verbatim, and I'd love to read Mark's reply. Hilarious and very well said. I've always thought of this as "do the best you can" and I really do enjoy what I eat, but from reading around there are plenty of people who don't agree. Bravo.
          BTW that post could almost be taken straight from Robb Wolf's book...
          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Comment

LOL! Priceless!
            Printing and posting on the fridge for my "perfectionist" moments which sadly happen far too often recently.
            "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
            And we never even know we have the key."
            ~The Eagles, "Already Gone"

Comment

brilliant!

Comment

Finally a voice of reason. At the end of the day, it's just food people. Relax! Well done!

Comment

hysterically funny!!!!

Comment

!

<3
                    ad astra per aspera

Comment

Fantastic!!!

Comment

LMBO! But wait!! With the passing of the unregulated GMO alfalfa soon organic will disappear as the seeds germinate and infiltrate the organic fields so there will be nothing that can be certified usda organic! Red wine; that`s the ticket;it always makes me feel better
                        "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
                        www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

Single best post ever!

Comment

The Primal Holla! Eating fat. Getting lean. Being awesome.

You were sick, but now you're well, and there's work to do. - Kilgore Trout

Comment

As a long-time lurker but new poster, this week I've nearly gone off posting and back to lurking. But this post made me change my mind. Hilarious!

Comment

I guess I missed the part where she said it was a joke.

@ everyone. It actually cleared my thought process to write it.
                                It was a funny post but I know a lot of people seem to be having problems doing the Primal/Paleo thing. To the people struggling with the diet I would say read "The Primal Blueprint" and "The Paleo Solution". Stop at those two books and beware the forums.
                                ...how do you look, feel, and perform? -- Robb Wolf

My Blog.

Comment

Working...
                                X