Another substitute for chocoholics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another substitute for chocoholics

So my other half loves Cadburys chocolate fingers. I put it upon myself to find a primal cure and I have. Behold Low-carb Primal- Chocolate fingers!

Delicious biscuit'y crunch and even better than the originals. I will write up the recipe later as I am compiling a small cookbook for 'reall simple' recipes.

All you need is walnut oil, water and ground almonds...oh and 70% chocolate. A real treat

I am looking forward to seeing the recipe. Those look like the real thing (and of course they are the real thing).

Comment

Originally posted by Bolivar View Post
      ....I will write up the recipe later as I am compiling a small cookbook for 'reall simple' recipes.....
      Bolivar, you're a tease! Can't waittt

"The Way We Do Anything Is the Way We Do Everything"
      ~ Kancho Cameron Shayne

Blog - The Primal Pantry
      My Leangains/Primal Lifestyle Challenge to begin 2/7/11!
      Check out the Blog for Daily Progress

Comment

Those look absolutely amazing!

Comment

Oh wow, I *WANT* those!

Comment

My wife would love those.

Comment

They look great, and not to shit on any parade but...just more junk food...no? Or am i being pedantic?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco Hill View Post
                They look great, and not to shit on any parade but...just more junk food...no? Or am i being pedantic?
                There is such an art to creating foods that satiate and still are within personal guidelines. I'm sure she did not mean this as a regular part of a primal lifestyle but as a healthier alternative! What a treat! Can't wait to try them.
                Strong is the new Skinny!

Comment

Looks good Bolivar.

Walnut oil, water and ground almonds...oh and 70% chocolate. No I don't see any junk food there Rocco.

Comment

Yesterday I found the recipes here for shortbread, then cookies. Now these?!?! You are all Grok stars!! Cannot wait for the recipe!!
                    Starting weight: 168 lbs
                    Current weight: 168 lbs
                    Goal weight: whatever makes me look strong and healthy!

Current goal: No More Muffin Top!!
                    a real pushup, a real pull-up, weekly sprints

Visit my journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread76206.htmlKris' Place for Primal Rantings...because everyone else thinks she's nuts

Comment

Yum!!!

Comment

Sorry to be a tease, but I am rather enjoying myself....infact I just 'invented' really simple primal Chicken nuggets too (Again with almond flour).

I am compiling an eBook but I was thinking of creating a blog-site too so I can add stuff when I please. Would my blog be worth reading?

Tastes good!

Comment

The only appropriate answer I can think of at the moment is

"Duh. One NEVER has too many primalized recipes."
                          Chief cook & bottle washer for one kid, a dog, 6 hens, 2 surprise! roosters, two horses, and a random 'herd' of quail.

~The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something one knows nothing about and refuses to investigate~

Comment

Originally posted by Bolivar View Post

I am compiling an eBook but I was thinking of creating a blog-site too so I can add stuff when I please. Would my blog be worth reading?

Tastes good!
                            You even needed to ask? Uh, yeah, I'd be reading!
                            Starting weight: 168 lbs
                            Current weight: 168 lbs
                            Goal weight: whatever makes me look strong and healthy!

Current goal: No More Muffin Top!!
                            a real pushup, a real pull-up, weekly sprints

Visit my journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread76206.htmlKris' Place for Primal Rantings...because everyone else thinks she's nuts

Comment

Working...
                            X