Dropping nuts and dairy for weight loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- did you also drop coconut products? Nuts, milk, flour
    - did you also drop heavy cream for coffee?

Nuts are pure evil as far as I am concerned, I have never understood just how addicted I was and how much I was eating till I cut them out.

I've never used coconit flour or nuts, and I maybe have a tbsp or two of coconut milk a week still
    I have never used cream of any kind. I dropped coffee last week, it was a good thing to do. Coffee impacts blood sugar, and now I drink far more dandelion/chicory & herbal & green teas that help with water balance, instead of stalling it, and my energy level is natural.

I did not drop dairy. I eat quark made from kefir, I have ~ a cup during carb-up days. I used skim milk for the first time in months during this carb-up. I think dairy helps weight loss, actually, just the type that you do not overeat, and only on the heavy excersise days when you need isnsulin/carb whatnot.
    Last edited by Leida; 11-20-2011, 01:38 PM.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Nuts are pure evil as far as I am concerned, I have never understood just how addicted I was and how much I was eating till I cut them out.
      +1

Currently just dropped dairy so i will see how it goes. dont do coconut flour as it means baked goods. kids wont eat anything baked with it either. got coconut cream and oil in my coffee creamer to help me get thru my no dairy.

Comment

Working...
      X