Sex, I figured it out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex, I figured it out

in accordance with todays blog post by Mark...I THINK I JUST NEED TO FLIPPIN HAVE SEX.

much, and often.... for fertility increase of course

hmm.....
    Get on my Level
    http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

oh my god I HEAR YOU GIRL

Comment

yes, sex does a body good.
      my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Ok Ladies...I need some help. Seeing how Primal has affected all of you...How can I get my wife to go Primal? From the way it sounds, if she did, I would be a very happy man!!!
        If you can just get your....mind together....then come on across to me.....
        James Marshall (Jimi)Hendrix

Comment

tell her her sex life will improve tenfold....and food tastes so good its orgasmic, or soemthing lol

my problem is me, not getting a piece of ass, i wont give it up to anyone b/c im not comfortable with anyone(or havent found someone i trust)
          Get on my Level

Comment

Originally posted by MalPaz View Post
            in accordance with todays blog post by Mark...I THINK I JUST NEED TO FLIPPIN HAVE SEX.

much, and often.... for fertility increase of course

hmm.....
            I approve this post. +1,000,000,000

Comment

Thanks for the advice, MalPaz, however there are other issues for her going primal. She is primarily (no pun intended) carb addicted. But I already posted that in a different post...

As for your problem...you definitely have it right. Trust = key to piece o ass. You got to have trust. Without it, its just an ass. And well, not to be crude, but you dont need anyone else to have that. You can do that all by yourself....
              If you can just get your....mind together....then come on across to me.....
              James Marshall (Jimi)Hendrix

Comment

Hmmm, quite sad.

How can we build trust?

The Prince of Lies is here to help you.

Just call on His name.

Comment

tell her her sex life will improve tenfold....and food tastes so good its orgasmic, or soemthing lol

my problem is me, not getting a piece of ass, i wont give it up to anyone b/c im not comfortable with anyone(or havent found someone i trust)
                  +1000

I'm the same way. And how I would feel after boning some random dude is SO not worth it.

Comment

exactly, primal or not, raging hormones or not, i have that 'voice' or conscience in my head on only giving it up to someone who deserves me
                    Get on my Level

Comment

Yes!

I dunno, some random dude is starting to look good, lol

just the sex and the fun bit without all the emotional stuff and garbage that comes with 'relationship'

lol but I think I kind of mean it. I might check out those adult sites~!!

Comment

exactly, primal or not, raging hormones or not, i have that 'voice' or conscience in my head on only giving it up to someone who deserves me
                        To hell with all that - go out and get laid..

Comment

Damn you voice of conscience!! You've gotten in my way one too many times!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_o View Post
                            To hell with all that - go out and get laid..
                            +1

its sex, enjoy it for what it is, dont attach anything else to it

(sorry I am in a mood, maybe its all the sex threads here!!)

Comment

Originally posted by amberlee View Post
                              Yes!

I dunno, some random dude is starting to look good, lol

just the sex and the fun bit without all the emotional stuff and garbage that comes with 'relationship'

lol but I think I kind of mean it. I might check out those adult sites~!!
                              This is actually how I kind of gauge my "vitality" levels.

If I'm surrounded by good lookin' womens, and feel like doing something about it, when before I was like "hell with this", then I figure my health is on an up swing. On the other hand if I don't feel like I can be bothered I start to wonder if I'm coming down with a cold or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X