Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Once a week.... Needy? Holy crap!
    I know, eh. I still try to wrap my head around that one at times.

Originally posted by NourishedEm View Post
    You know, the more I talk to women about this stuff, the less I believe in the old stereotype of the woman feigning a heaache to her desperate husband to get out of having sex. Maybe it's the women I hang around with, either online or in real life, but it really seems to be weighted the other way for the most part.

What up with that?!
    No idea what is up with it but I think men just do not want to give it up as much as they tell us they want to.

Comment

• Originally posted by jspradley View Post
      Well... it's true. Men have to work for it, women just have to allow it to happen. lol
      SO not true!

I think relationships do kill sex, though, eventually when the honeymoon period wears off.

Comment

• It's funny, I'm 25, my gf is 24. Sometimes we go LONG periods without ANY action... I'm mostly ok with that while she's not.

The other night, she goes:

gf: "Listen, you have to try ok? I don't want you to just go to sleep anymore, and I want you to set the mood ok? Having sex to Sportscenter isn't cute."
        me: "statistics help me concentrate. I want to be Lebron in the bedroom and give you triple doubles, but as you can see, even King James only does that every so often, not every night"
        gf: "who is that? no wait seriously, don't you own any candles?"
        me: "only one, but I use it to turn on the stove when the pilot doesn't work"

then she proceeds to smack me and/or get frustrated cus I'm not taking her seriously.

Last night though, we had a nice date night and had a nice long session, featuring a double-header (that's sex twice folks, not some kind of guy guy girl threesome, I don't play that, but feel free to coin that term for the latter) music and candles... ok, one candle, but it was a pretty red one, she dug it, but I failed in getting one that doesn't smell. Slow learner...
        I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadianwoman View Post
          Well, it was either him here with me and my kids in a 3 bedroom townhouse for the weekend or me getting a sitter and taking a bus to his parent's place (where he lived in his early 30's) so we could have sex in his parent's house.

What would you have preferred? LOL.
          A motel?

Comment

• Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
            gf: "Listen, you have to try ok? I don't want you to just go to sleep anymore, and I want you to set the mood ok? Having sex to Sportscenter isn't cute."
            me: "statistics help me concentrate. I want to be Lebron in the bedroom and give you triple doubles, but as you can see, even King James only does that every so often, not every night"
            gf: "who is that? no wait seriously, don't you own any candles?"
            me: "only one, but I use it to turn on the stove when the pilot doesn't work"

Okay, that right there was freaking hilarious.

Now, I am trying to figure out what a triple double of sex would be...hmm...I can see scoring and assists...rebounds? Probably wouldn't work if you are a one woman guy...hmm...

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post

Now, I am trying to figure out what a triple double of sex would be...hmm...I can see scoring and assists...rebounds? Probably wouldn't work if you are a one woman guy...hmm...
              and I promise it's 100% legitimate, I'm particularly proud of the triple double double entendre.

Comment

• Originally posted by randallfloyd View Post
                A motel?
                LOL. We considered that early in the relationship but that would have cost money...he was cheap and I did not have that kind of cash to spare (at the time).

Anyway to end this he is now married (to someone) and a father of newborn twins so my guess is that his current woman is a h*** of a LOT needier then I ever was.

Comment

It was pretty funny and I bet he was laughing the whole time he was saying it. LOL.

Comment

My girl usually gets multiples (sup?) so I consider those triple-doubles. Also because it's from different types of stimulation, she almost always gets one from cunnilingus and she's got a couple of favorite "guaranteed" positions which luckily, do very little for me, so typically I let her get hers then flip her over and get mines. Then it's sleepy bye bye time for me.

Comment

My girl usually gets multiples (sup?) so I consider those triple-doubles. Also because it's from different types of stimulation, she almost always gets one from cunnilingus and she's got a couple of favorite "guaranteed" positions which luckily, do very little for me, so typically I let her get hers then flip her over and get mines. Then it's sleepy bye bye time for me.
                      Lots of... detail.. in this thread

Comment

• Don't mean to gross you all out (k, maybe a little) but it dawned on me last night as I was disposing of a condom in the bathroom that, depending on volume, all you're doing is giving your own member a facial and/or a full bukkake.

Meditate on that though, gentlemen.

(we use condoms even though we're in a committed monogamous relationship because the thought of kids scare us to no end, and she doesn't feel comfortable without despite being on the pill so, whatever, it's not really my choice and if she's uncomfortable then I can't enjoy myself either)

Comment

Don't mean to gross you all out (k, maybe a little) but it dawned on me last night as I was disposing of a condom in the bathroom that, depending on volume, all you're doing is giving your own member a facial and/or a full bukkake.

(we use condoms even though we're in a committed monogamous relationship because the thought of kids scare us to no end, and she doesn't feel comfortable without despite being on the pill so, whatever, it's not really my choice and if she's uncomfortable then I can't enjoy myself either)
                          You got to do what you got to do.

Glad I wasn't eating when I read this. LOL.

Comment

wow. lucky girl.
                            Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
                            Don't mean to gross you all out (k, maybe a little) but it dawned on me last night as I was disposing of a condom in the bathroom that, depending on volume, all you're doing is giving your own member a facial and/or a full bukkake.

Originally posted by randallfloyd View Post
                            Lots of... detail.. in this thread
                            this is hilarious. if this is tmi, beware of any thread on these forums which mentions sex, or energy levels, or food, or really anything that has to do with the human body, and you should be safe.
                            my primal journal:
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by nourishedem View Post
                              once a week.... Needy? Holy crap!

You know, the more i talk to women about this stuff, the less i believe in the old stereotype of the woman feigning a heaache to her desperate husband to get out of having sex. Maybe it's the women i hang around with, either online or in real life, but it really seems to be weighted the other way for the most part.

What up with that?!
                              amen
                              MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Comment

• Sex drives can be high or low in men or women. In a relationship it is important for both parties to pay attention to the others desires. If you are talking about just "hooking up" women who aren't picky can always get some!

Comment

Working...
                                X