Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex, I figured it out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by prairiedog View Post
    because spitting isn't primal.
    ...witty you are. Picking myself off the floor now.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by prairiedog View Post
      because spitting isn't primal.
      It has sugar in it so make sure to swallow PWO only, preferrably mixed with primal fuel for ultimate recovery.

      edit: Mark needs to add this to his marketing strategy.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
        It has sugar in it so make sure to swallow PWO only, preferrably mixed with primal fuel for ultimate recovery.

        edit: Mark needs to add this to his marketing strategy.
        then there you go, splooge replaces lost glycogen after a "workout."
        my primal journal:
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by geostump View Post
          Sorry, haven't done that since 1995. Oh God, I'm showing my age...
          If it makes you feel better I havent since 1988
          MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

          "When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

          Comment


          • #95
            [QUOTE=imasin;344309]Favorite sex songs everyone?

            You cant beat the classics I say..




            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
              I like how openly horny everyone in here is. I find it hilarious, too, but it's cool. The women are especially hilarious because you have no idea how easy it would be for you to get some.
              Handy, this little thing called Evolutionary Psychology. It is >this< easy.


              Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
              Because they only exist online.
              We exist irl too.

              Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
              Wooord. Massive Attack's Mezzanine & 100th Window + Portishead's Dummy = my sexytime playlist
              +1

              Though my current lovefest is Tricky.



              iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                I like how openly horny everyone in here is. I find it hilarious, too, but it's cool. The women are especially hilarious because you have no idea how easy it would be for you to get some.
                I thought this whole thread was going to be Mal giving out some secret weapon on how to get some . Since it is so easy Grumpy, why don't you let me in on the secret
                Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

                http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

                Comment


                • #98
                  Favorite sex songs everyone?
                  In the current mood?
                  Any trip-hop, downtempo or similar (or dissimilar - lol - ie alternative) intense feel:
                  Tricky - Hell Is Around the Corner.
                  Masha Qrella - Destination Vertical
                  Ivy - Edge of the Ocean
                  O+S
                  Snow Patrol (some...not all)
                  Zero 7
                  Massive Attack

                  Other moods though call for other music.



                  iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by jammies View Post
                    I thought this whole thread was going to be Mal giving out some secret weapon on how to get some . Since it is so easy Grumpy, why don't you let me in on the secret

                    Simplified: find someone who looks appealing, sounds appealing, with whom you have have chemistry...or whatever...grab him, go to it.



                    iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                      lol.



                      i wonder if it's low-carb.
                      don't know but I read on some bodybuilding site that it contains around six grams of protein. They were worried about how masturbating makes you "lose protein", and concluded that it wasn't really a big deal. It's still about the same amount of protein that's in an egg. What a great first post...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by IAmtheSun View Post
                        don't know but I read on some bodybuilding site that it contains around six grams of protein. They were worried about how masturbating makes you "lose protein", and concluded that it wasn't really a big deal. It's still about the same amount of protein that's in an egg. What a great first post...
                        lol, good to know. i suppose it's a valid question. i wonder if it's a complete protein.
                        my primal journal:
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by cillakat View Post
                          find someone who looks appealing, sounds appealing, with whom you have have chemistry...or whatever...grab him, go to it.
                          *writing 100 times on chalk board* in the hopes it will sink in
                          Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

                          http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

                          Comment


                          • Sex? What's that?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jammies View Post
                              *writing 100 times on chalk board* in the hopes it will sink in
                              It is really sooo easy to get any man you want. Just approach him and say this:

                              My name is ____. Whats your name? He says ______.
                              You say, Very nice meeting you. Lets have fun sex together. Your place or mine?

                              I guarantee this will work on most men, unless he is gay. Even many married men will jump into your arms.

                              Grizz

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by StoneAgeQueen View Post
                                Sex? What's that?
                                Here, let me show you!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X