Sex, I figured it out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by primalknitter View Post
    I'd currently have to cross an ocean to get some. Arsing long distance relationship. *grumbles*
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

BAHAHAHA Grumpy that was awesome
      My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

Originally posted by primalknitter View Post
        I'd currently have to cross an ocean to get some. Arsing long distance relationship. *grumbles*
        That's why Lord Zues created fapping... if you're a bloke grab a fleshlight, if you're a woman, crab... well whatever you want!
        March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
        Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure8410 View Post
          Sounds like you just need to go at it twice a day
          He says that's too much work lol.
          Georgette

Comment

Wonder if Grok, nestled between the warm furs laid out on the dry bracken, took the time to carefully and completely satisfy Grokette before taking his own pleasure?

Or was it as they say in these parts; "Brace yourself....that's the foreplay over."
            activate the rhythm, the rhythm that has always been within

Comment

I use to be looking for Miss right, now I'm looking for Miss right now.

Comment

How'd I miss this awesome thread? Aw well. It's not like sex has a statute of limitations on it. *wink wink, nudge nudge* And on that note, it's Friday, so people should have tons of time to get some lovin' in. No excuses.

But remember: "Screenshot or it didn't happen!"
                August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

I'm glad you've settled on a hobby, Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by Keithallenlaw View Post
                    I use to be looking for Miss right, now I'm looking for Miss right now.
                    Good luck with that. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                      And on that note, it's Friday, so people should have tons of time to get some lovin' in. No excuses.
                      My excuse is I just got The Primal Blueprint in the mail the other day and I am spending my Friday evening (and the rest of the weekend) reading it.

Ah, the life of a single woman.

Comment

I really miss my FB from a few years back.. The best was when she'd come over on a Friday and we wouldn't come back up for air until Sunday night, except for the occasional snack or movie marathon. Have a promising date tomorrow though, so here's to a promising weekend
                        --
                        http://runningwithdummies.tumblr.com/

Comment

Don't forget us gay Groks. Certainly we have always existed?

Comment

Originally posted by geostump View Post
                            He says that's too much work lol.
                            Pssssssh sex is never work.....never.
                            My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

Originally posted by eisenreich View Post
                              I really miss my FB from a few years back.. The best was when she'd come over on a Friday and we wouldn't come back up for air until Sunday night, except for the occasional snack or movie marathon. Have a promising date tomorrow though, so here's to a promising weekend
                              Oooohhhh that sounds soooo good lol. Reminds me of my student days with my husband, spending weekends in bed having sex, eating pizza and watching horseracing!
                              Gluten intolerance and hypermobility syndrome http://www.cfids.org/pdf/joint-hypermobility-guide.pdf

Eat food. Mostly real. Enjoy life.

Health, energy, wellbeing, vitality, joy, LIFE! Health At Every Size

"Do not ask what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
                              Harold Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by Keithallenlaw View Post
                                Speaking of...Is anyone old enough here to remember an old primal movie called Quest For Fire?
                                I like the scene where grok stalks grokette while shes bent over the water doing something and
                                he nails her. I was very young then so looking back it's kinda cheezy and funny. I don't now why
                                but this post reminded me of that. Weird. So lets call it Quest For Sex.
                                HAH! God that movies was so cheezy. Cheeze with a Z

WAIT...did you just call me old? Harrrumph!
                                MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Comment

Working...
                                X