Sex, I figured it out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    This is actually how I kind of gauge my "vitality" levels.

If I'm surrounded by good lookin' womens, and feel like doing something about it, when before I was like "hell with this", then I figure my health is on an up swing. On the other hand if I don't feel like I can be bothered I start to wonder if I'm coming down with a cold or something.
    Its a good gauge!!

Just frustrating when you are single and have to go thru stupid mating dances to get some action

Have to be healthy if you are panging for a energetic session of pleasure and ecstacy!! Good sign of a healthy mind too

I think I have to sign out because all these sex threads are making me very very horny lol

I have sex on the brain badly

Comment

Originally posted by amberlee View Post
      Its a good gauge!!

Amen.

Comment

somebody, please... touch me...
        You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Its a good gauge!!

Just frustrating when you are single and have to go thru stupid mating dances to get some action

Have to be healthy if you are panging for a energetic session of pleasure and ecstacy!! Good sign of a healthy mind too

I think I have to sign out because all these sex threads are making me very very horny lol

Oh, good on ya..now I'm thinking I might let the boys knock off early and scoot off home for some afternoon delight..

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_o View Post
            Oh, good on ya..now I'm thinking I might let the boys knock off early and scoot off home for some afternoon delight..
            Oh good on ya -- now I am jealous

sigh....

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
              This guy just volunteered to make sweet primal love to all you ladies, all you have to do is pay for his plane ticket.

God speed, grumpy, god speed.

Comment

Speaking of...Is anyone old enough here to remember an old primal movie called Quest For Fire?
                I like the scene where grok stalks grokette while shes bent over the water doing something and
                he nails her. I was very young then so looking back it's kinda cheezy and funny. I don't now why
                but this post reminded me of that. Weird. So lets call it Quest For Sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
                  This guy just volunteered to make sweet primal love to all you ladies, all you have to do is pay for his plane ticket.

God speed, grumpy, god speed.
                  Grumpy

Ever been downunder??

(snicker)

Comment

Grumpy

Ever been downunder??

(snicker)
                    Right, that tears it.

I'm wide eyed and starting to breathe through my mouth a little.

amberlee's avatar looks suspiciously like my wife frolicking in the surf.

I fear I'll be typing with one hand shortly.

I'm out of here.

Comment

Ha ha ha

don't tell me that it is making me worse!!

Ok peoples, I might get outta here early to hit a bar and pick up some fun, I can't stand it!!

Comment

Know what's fun? Slow Love, or Polynesian Sex. But the two of you have to be either super open-minded or already in a trusting relationship.
                        You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUqCv...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Keithallenlaw View Post
                            Speaking of...Is anyone old enough here to remember an old primal movie called Quest For Fire?
                            I like the scene where grok stalks grokette while shes bent over the water doing something and
                            he nails her. I was very young then so looking back it's kinda cheezy and funny. I don't now why
                            I came across that movie a couple of months back on late night tv. That scene cracked me up.

Comment

mmmm -- slow love or polynesian sex, I think I read your description of that.

i dont know if I have the patience for a slow session at the moment.

at least not initially haha

Comment

Originally posted by Keithallenlaw View Post
                                lol yes i think it had ron perlman in it? the hellboy dude. i lol'd at that scene too. i think it was on cable one day and hubby told me i gotta watch it because i like clan of the cavebear so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X