No announcement yet.

Sex, I figured it out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davem, I made the mistake of looking it up, but wish I hadn't. You have been warned...

Comment

• davem, you have been warned. What is seen cannot be unseen.
      "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• Originally posted by Yaish View Post
        From reading the various sex threads here on MDA I've learned that most men must REALLY be bad at sex and relationships, and I'm a god-damn sexual Tyrannosaurus.
        ZOMG!!! i had to comment here even though i have not yet finished reading this thread! but THIS freaked my shit!

a guy once used the line "have you ever been to bed with a sexual tyrannosaurus Rex?" best.line.ever

but was he?

no...... he was just another dud. le sigh!

Comment

• sex is back!

now we are talking. too much leptin talk, not enough of this lol

Comment

• 37 pages of this thread. Wow, that's got to tell us all something.

(not sure what... who can catch up on 37 pages???)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawbat View Post
              37 pages of this thread. Wow, that's got to tell us all something.

/raises hand

bored @ work last week...read the whole thing except for a page or two that the web filter blocked...missed the actual grizz post that made the end of this thread not nearly as fun to read through as the first part of this thread

1.5 thumbs up...the hatred displayed at the end took away from a 2 thumbs up review

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawbat View Post
                37 pages of this thread. Wow, that's got to tell us all something.

Which still pales in comparison to the leptin thread.
                http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

• I think the leptin thead has got to be proofed that we're all still a little confused, and desperate for really definitive answers which just aren't definitive yet (or we'd all be shredded, all the time)

Sex thread similar?

One of the things I think I like best about this place.
                  Full of stumblers seeking something better then the status quo, or the goals mainstream society tried to ingrain in us.

I love that sex is in the nutrition forum. Where else do you find that???????

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizz View Post
                    TigerLilly,

Here is another True Story.

My sex life began when I was 13 yrs old, when a cute little 11 yr old red headed girl took me by the hand and walked me into the bathroom. She took off her dress & panties, sat down on the toilet. She then dipped her cupped hand into the sink for some warm water and applied it to her crotch. Then she proceeded to masturbate in front of me. She said, "See? This is how you do it. Do you want to try it?" I wanted to take her into the bedroom, but she was afraid of messing up the sheets and then her mother would "know." She was also afraid her big sister might walk in and see us. So the locked bathroom was it.

Well, she didn't need to ask twice, and I took care of her needs, exactly as she had demonstrated Then she took care of mine orally. This was the beginning of a relationship lasting for several years, until her family moved out of state.

Grizz
                    just so it doesnt get deleted or edited since I linked it in the stupid Iodine post

Comment

• You people are such puritans
                      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                      Current Weight: 235 pounds
                      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                        You people are such puritans
                        You are quite disagreeable yourself.
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• ewwww. that sort of experimentation is nothing like what i knew from my friends growing up, and that's why it seems so contrived. nothing wrong with kids experimenting, but that sounds more like someone's sick fantasy.
                          my primal journal:
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                            ewwww. that sort of experimentation is nothing like what i knew from my friends growing up, and that's why it seems so contrived. nothing wrong with kids experimenting, but that sounds more like someone's sick fantasy.
                            I don't know whether to feel happy for or sad for Grizz, basely solely on that lil sex caper when he was 13...

As to the subject of primal men being soft & effete lovers, I call it: ....BAH HUMBUG with a side order of BULLSHIT!
                            "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
                            "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
                            "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

• bertoq- no comment. but clean out your inbox.
                              my primal journal:
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• All we grown ups need to talk about sex is an excuse, given the oppertunity, it probably stays on our minds more than we would admit, considering its generated 38 pages of input thers no denying were interested.

Personaly I think ther should be a dedicated thread to it or at least keep this one alive, thers been some good info posted already & it would be kinda cool if thers a place to post/ask/respond to such a subject.

I'll be the first to say I love me some learn'n.

Comment

Working...
                                X