Sex, I figured it out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
    FWIW, I think Grizz has been treated very badly on this thread. He was only doing what everyone else was doing, recounting his first sexual experience. That happened to involve two children and Grizz happens to be a very articulate story teller. That does not make him a pedophile. Really, people! This reminds me of that Monty Python scene when someone yells, "She's a witch!" and everybody else chimes in "Burn her!"
    How do you know Grizz is a witch?

Comment

• 'Tis a fair court.
      Because if you didn't know, of that is life made: only of moments; Don't lose the now.
      ~Borges

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
        FWIW, I think Grizz has been treated very badly on this thread. He was only doing what everyone else was doing, recounting his first sexual experience. That happened to involve two children and Grizz happens to be a very articulate story teller. That does not make him a pedophile. Really, people! This reminds me of that Monty Python scene when someone yells, "She's a witch!" and everybody else chimes in "Burn her!"
        I agree with this. I don't understand how talking about an event that actually occurred is inappropriate? It wasn't illegal when it happened. It doesn't change the reality to ignore it. I could have lived without some of the imagery , but I certainly don't think throwing around the word "pedophile" is appropriate here at all.

As my mom used to say "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye....."
        Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• Originally posted by jammies View Post
          I agree with this. I don't understand how talking about an event that actually occurred is inappropriate?
          Because it didn't actually occur. You have to have the naivete of a fifteen year old in order to believe Grizz's fantasies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grok View Post
            Because it didn't actually occur. You have to have the naivete of a fifteen year old in order to believe Grizz's fantasies.
            Hmmmm.....if it didn't really happen, then it IS a little on the odd side . But really, he's not getting raked over the coals because people don't believe him, rather because they do.
            Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• Originally posted by jspradley View Post
              It's the carrot tied to his nose that is the dead giveaway.

Comment

• look, fact is this -- we don't know if it is a true story or not, and so whatever we infer about grizz from it (and ourselves) is just . . . well, inferred. none of it is real.

so, like, totally move on. because otherwise, you're just showing your own fixation with the situation, rather than, like, totally moving on.

Comment

• Originally posted by jspradley View Post
                  Build a bridge out of 'im!

Comment

• He turned me into a newt!................Well, I got better.......................

Comment

• geez, i miss those days. (that is, those days when i remembered all monty python lines. i haven't thought of it in years.)

Comment

• Originally posted by jammies View Post
                        Hmmmm.....if it didn't really happen, then it IS a little on the odd side . But really, he's not getting raked over the coals because people don't believe him, rather because they do.
                        If you believe the crap that Grizz writes you need to have your head examined. This is a person who equates studliness with having sex with an 11 year old child.

Comment

• Grizz is a cornhole.

Comment

• Grizz you're disgusting.. Go back to grains

Comment

• Originally posted by amberlee View Post
                              +1

its sex, enjoy it for what it is, dont attach anything else to it

(sorry I am in a mood, maybe its all the sex threads here!!)
                              I for one can't do that. I don't make judgments about people who go out and can just consider it biological release of sorts but for me, it's not something I can do without feeling warm fuzzy emotions connected to the person. It's just how I'm wired. Otherwise it's completely meaningless and totally unenjoyable. There's not a damn thing a man can do to my body unless he's gotten inside my head first.

Comment

• Oh dear god, the necro continues. Since we're dirty bumping it... where does Grizz get all pedophile? I read back as far as page 21.
                                My Fitday public journal.
                                Me vs. Russian Boar, hunt is on Aug. 20th. WHAT'S MORE PRIMAL THAN THAT?!
                                Recently survived Warrior Dash, New England.
                                Game Developer, ex-Chef, long time Fatbody.

Comment

Working...
                                X