Sex, I figured it out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patrick View Post
    Let's not. This "he said, she said" shit is so fucking boring. Stop beating dead horses with dildos.
    Ahhhhhahahaha +100000

"The Way We Do Anything Is the Way We Do Everything"
    ~ Kancho Cameron Shayne

Blog - The Primal Pantry
    My Leangains/Primal Lifestyle Challenge to begin 2/7/11!
    Check out the Blog for Daily Progress

Comment

• Question for the ladies - are you vocal during? I only seem to get vocal right at the end. I don't know what to do or say the rest of the time! The problem is that it can sometimes take me AN HOUR to get there. So that is AN HOUR of me just kind of laying there with eyes closed, or kissing, or whatever. I think moaning for an hour might be a bit much! HUGE props to my hubby for sticking it out for that hour!!

Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by jem51 View Post
        If sex is good a woman will not become....oh, what's that word men keep throwing around? Frigid, is that it guys.
        Even perimenopause women will do whatever it takes to keep a good sexual relationship alive.
        I have several male friends that complain about never having sex with their wives after the last kid is born. It seems that for a lot of women, they just feel that after they have the last kid, they have done their duty and won't have sex anymore. I really think in that instance, its more hormones at play then technique.
        Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by carres1973 View Post
          Question for the ladies - are you vocal during? I only seem to get vocal right at the end. I don't know what to do or say the rest of the time! The problem is that it can sometimes take me AN HOUR to get there. So that is AN HOUR of me just kind of laying there with eyes closed, or kissing, or whatever. I think moaning for an hour might be a bit much! HUGE props to my hubby for sticking it out for that hour!!

Carrie
          I don't talk during. I'm more of a moaner than anything. I've never been able to have sex and talk at the same time. If I have to think during sex, my mind will wander and I am not in tune with what is happening.
          Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by carres1973 View Post
            Question for the ladies - are you vocal during? I only seem to get vocal right at the end. I don't know what to do or say the rest of the time! The problem is that it can sometimes take me AN HOUR to get there. So that is AN HOUR of me just kind of laying there with eyes closed, or kissing, or whatever. I think moaning for an hour might be a bit much! HUGE props to my hubby for sticking it out for that hour!!

Carrie
            I moan the whole time - sometimes I get embarrassingly loud, but I can't help it and it lets my BF know he's doing something right, so no sweat. It makes it kind of hard to be discreet, but that's what biting blankets is for.
            Are you really just lying there? If your husband likes it, you could run your hands all over him or something during sex - it's a nice way to show affection.

Comment

• I move around some and, depending on where he is, use my hands on him to "tease" but I am not verbal...at all, until the end!

Carrie

Comment

• This has got to be the strangest thread I've ever read on this site.

I'm going to go have sex with my wife.

Comment

• "I'm loving her with my penis." <---- BEST. COMMENT. ON. THE. INTERNETS. EVER.

I once knew this beautiful woman who was totally into clown sex. So she joined Cirque du Soleil so as to be around them always. (This is a true story.)
                  "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
                    I once knew this beautiful woman who was totally into clown sex. So she joined Cirque du Soleil so as to be around them always. (This is a true story.)
                    Clowns scare me.
                    Georgette

Comment

• When she first told me, I thought she was joking. She was not.
                      "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• That is definitely a new one. Clown fetish
                        Georgette

Comment

• Fascinatingly strange...in an icky way!

Carrie

Comment

• TigerLilly,

Here is another True Story.

My sex life began when I was 13 yrs old, when a cute little 11 yr old red headed girl took me by the hand and walked me into the bathroom. She took off her dress & panties, sat down on the toilet. She then dipped her cupped hand into the sink for some warm water and applied it to her crotch. Then she proceeded to masturbate in front of me. She said, "See? This is how you do it. Do you want to try it?" I wanted to take her into the bedroom, but she was afraid of messing up the sheets and then her mother would "know." She was also afraid her big sister might walk in and see us. So the locked bathroom was it.

Well, she didn't need to ask twice, and I took care of her needs, exactly as she had demonstrated Then she took care of mine orally. This was the beginning of a relationship lasting for several years, until her family moved out of state.

Grizz
                            Last edited by Grizz; 02-22-2011, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizz View Post
                              TigerLilly,

Here is another True Story.

My sex life began when I was 13 yrs old, when a cute little 11 yr old red headed girl took me by the hand and walked me into the bathroom. She took off her dress & panties, sat down on the toilet. She then dipped her cupped hand into the sink for some warm water and applied it to her crotch. Then she proceeded to masturbate in front of me. She said, "See? This is how you do it. Do you want to try it?" I wanted to take her into the bedroom, but she was afraid of messing up the sheets and then her mother would "know." She was also afraid her big sister might walk in and see us. So the locked bathroom was it.

Well, she didn't need to ask twice, and I took care of her needs, exactly as she had demonstrated Then she took care of mine orally. This was the beginning of a relationship lasting for several years, until her family moved out of state.

Grizz
                              Is this where you come to write out your weird as fuck fantasies, what the fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by rivvin View Post
                                what the fuck
                                qft

Comment

Working...
                                X