No announcement yet.

Sex, I figured it out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your balls are loose you should stop wearing underwear. Get those support ligaments to do their job.
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Comment

• Originally posted by runnergal View Post
      If your balls are loose you should stop wearing underwear. Get those support ligaments to do their job.
      Hmm...Primal Blueprint Ball Workouts anyone?

Comment

• activate the rhythm, the rhythm that has always been within

Comment

• I want to play rugby now.

EDIT:

Hey guys, guess what!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o
          Last edited by jspradley; 02-20-2011, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jspradley View Post
            I want to play rugby now.

EDIT:

Hey guys, guess what!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o
            are you sure you didn't just jizz in your pants?

j/k.
            Last edited by Saoirse; 02-20-2011, 08:48 PM.
            my primal journal:
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• This is too funny. But back to 'Trust'.
              That's my issue. There are so many guys who jiggle around for a minute (or less ) that I have began to mistrust. After a really hot make out sesson, boom. So sad.
              I love sex and feel that it should be savored....unfortunately, I've had some really good lovers. It is very hard to accept an adult male that comes off like a little boy.
              Hey guys, if you're mate has lost interest, reevaluate your technique. Or if no one wants to have sex w you, maybe the word is out.

Comment

• I agree! its the opposite of satisfying

sorry guys your mere presence isn't enough
                didn't hear me scream or moan in pleasure? do something about it you selfish assholes - there are two of us in this
                or get a sex doll - you can wack the mouth on your end for a minute then stick your business in and pump away for a minute til your done
                if I bother to stroke you or go down on you -- reciprocate.

i wish i could just have my way for minute and orgasm and then just stop and roll over and go to sleep as you sit there with your hard on, frustrated as hell

so many men are just so bad at sex
                so I second what jem51 says

yeah - my quest for sex on the weekend just left me more frustrated. Bad sex. Next time whilst he is in his aura of ecstacy I am going to have a go at him. selfish assholes.

Comment

• I read that 1 in 3 men have premature ejactulation....I think it might be more.
                  With all the information via the interenet, you'd think they'd be interested in changing that....GOOGLE!!
                  It is a serious subject.
                  Sorry guys, but someone needs to say it.

Comment

• except I dont think its premature ejaculation -- if they arent going to pay attention to my glorious bits before grinding away -- they werent going to

its selfishness and self absorption and immaturity and bad sex and -- did i say -- selfishness?

and man in question wondered why I said no to seeing him again -- really? glad it was good for you and you want to go again but -- really?

Comment

• oh really guys, are your partners that selfish?
                      my primal journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by amberlee View Post
                        Ii wish i could just have my way for minute and orgasm and then just stop and roll over and go to sleep as you sit there with your hard on, frustrated as hell.
                        I did that to my ex-husband once. Told him "Now you know how I feel." He was soooo pissed off
                        My Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by NourishedEm View Post
                          I did that to my ex-husband once. Told him "Now you know how I feel." He was soooo pissed off
                          I am going to do it! only thing is, I'm hardly going to get there when I am focussing on him and he isn't doing a damn thing for me!!

unless I just -- stop

i am tempted to ring this last selfish asshole and the moment he puts it in I will -- stop -- and declare that the next minute is just going to bore me so -- ha!!

Comment

yeah - my quest for sex on the weekend just left me more frustrated. Bad sex. Next time whilst he is in his aura of ecstacy I am going to have a go at him. selfish assholes.

Oh dear...

Single guys, it just got a little harder for you cos this limp noodle let the side down.

Now sit up and pay attention to a man who was never the tallest, darkest or most handsome in the room.

There's one iron rule that's stood me in good stead throughout the years.

She comes first (literally) - every time - end of story.
                            Don't blame your pathetic little pecker, be creative.
                            Learn to use that tongue of yours for something other than talking shit.
                            Don't be squeamish, learn to love it, do it with passion, grab those hip's and get the job done.
                            Be a man about it.

I've been with my wife for fifteen years and married for six.
                            Long after what most say the 'honeymoon period' has elapsed - horse shit.
                            We still lust after each other like high schoolers on a first date.

Now have at it...

Comment

• I love you Dave-O!!

and guys, its the journey not the destination
                              its not all about you getting a load off as fast as possible
                              whilst I love urgent primal hungry sex sometimes you just gotta enjoy -- and I don't mean just you -- don't just get there as fast as you can

yes, do everything with passion -- you wouldnt like it if we just lay theire like a starfish

I agree about the honeymoon period -- I hope if I marry we will always want to make each other feel great -- its pleasurable how could you not?

PS - re Dave-O "don't be squeamish about it, learn to love it, do it with passion' - do you really think we love going down on you? swallowing? it all goes two ways boys
                              Last edited by amberlee; 02-20-2011, 09:36 PM. Reason: PS

Comment

PS - re Dave-O "don't be squeamish about it, learn to love it, do it with passion' - do you really think we love going down on you? swallowing? it all goes two ways boys
                                no kidding. but i don't swallow, ick.
                                my primal journal:

Comment

Working...
                                X