Sex, I figured it out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
    Is anyone ever going to explain what sex is because i keep reading this thread hoping i can i just figure it out goddamnit
    With the help of sexual master, Stephen Hawking, I've put together and sent you a PowerPoint presentation. It should explain everything. If it doesn't, just wait for Hawking's next book: "A Brief History of Boning."
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Originally posted by localad View Post
      Did we evolve to like lingerie? ...and what's the score with stiletto heels?

It tricks us naturally curve loving men into getting aroused over bony runway models. It also accentuates a less than optimum bust:hip:waist ratio.

Stilettos are just, well, HOT. SHort girls now have unnaturally long legs ending in aesthetically pleasing points.
      Every Day is a New Adventure

Comment

• in regards to "atmosphere" -- i don't care. in regards to "romance" when it is dictated, it's flat. eg "it's valentines day and she EXPECTS flowers and and and." no.

romance, to me, is often pragmatic (eg, he works hard for a living for us; he cleaned the bathroom; etc). but, it is also surprising (eg, he comes home on a random day having thought of me, and bought me a gift or some such).

but what i really require is *care*.

as an example, last night, DS was on the potty and singing to himself, and DH came in to "cuddle." but i didn't want to cuddle. why? because for the 30 minutes prior to this, DH had whined, fussed, yelled at me, yelled at the baby, and then whined some more. so, NO, i was NOT in the mood. then he got the baby into bed and was like "WTF is YOUR problem?" and i told him, and he goes (angry) "I knew you kept a f'ing tally." and i said "it's not a tally, it's immediate. if it were a tally, i'd give you a list 15 years long. i don't. it was immediate." i yelled it back at him. and he goes 'it's just in explicable!" and then huffed and sulked.

then i said "do you want to cuddle now?" and he goes "no" and i said "then it's not inexplicable." and about five minutes later, he goes "you're right."

yeah, i know. no one wnats to be fussed at for 30 minutes, and then "cuddled" without any care or apology before hand.

Comment

• true
          activate the rhythm, the rhythm that has always been within

Comment

• Originally posted by runnergal View Post
            If it makes you feel better I havent since 1988
            I was pregnant with my first in 1998. Awwww the good ole days
            Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick View Post
              With the help of sexual master, Stephen Hawking, I've put together and sent you a PowerPoint presentation. It should explain everything. If it doesn't, just wait for Hawking's next book: "A Brief History of Boning."
              My husband does his own impersonation of Stephen Hawking and its really pretty good. Pretty scary for an Ohio boy.
              Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by localad View Post
                Did we evolve to like lingerie? ...and what's the score with stiletto heels?
                I personally HATE high/stiletto heels.

Comment

• Try a larger size?
                  activate the rhythm, the rhythm that has always been within

Comment

• The highest heel I wear is about 3.5". That's as high as I can handle.
                    Georgette

Comment

• Sooo, we need some virginity-losing stories in here!

How about this one: in six inches of snow, mid-storm. Brrrr!!
                      "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenny View Post
                        Sooo, we need some virginity-losing stories in here!

How about this one: in six inches of snow, mid-storm. Brrrr!!
                        Bodrum, Turkey on a boat in the Aegean Sea. I was a 16 (almost 17) year old exchange student. He was a beautiful Turkish boat tour guide/fisherman named Ibrahim. Sigh
                        Primal since 9/24/2010
                        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• In a rugby scrum :/
                          You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Mine is not so interesting. Roommate was gone for the weekend. I married him. Um, the guy, not my roomate, lol.
                            Last edited by Herbwifemama; 02-19-2011, 05:28 PM.

Robin's Roost
                            My Primal Journal

Comment

• On a futon in my older sister's livingroom with some guy named Fred. I never even knew the guy's last name.
                              I was 18. A couple months later I met my first bf and wished I had saved it for him.

Comment

• Ratzenberger called, he wants to talk to you.

Edit: back of a Toyota tercell, in a gravel pit, in December. Shortest. Tryst. Ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X