Sex, I figured it out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanC View Post
    Sex drives can be high or low in men or women. In a relationship it is important for both parties to pay attention to the others desires. If you are talking about just "hooking up" women who aren't picky can always get some!
    Yup. I could easily get laid, emotionally and physically satisfying sex would take some time.

Comment

• Originally posted by NourishedEm View Post
      Perhaps it's just me, but isn't it a little old fashioned that we still think women are 'giving it up' and men are 'getting some'?
      I don't think I've ever referred to wanting/having sex as 'giving it up', I'm always eager to 'get sum', LOL
      Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
      Don't mean to gross you all out (k, maybe a little) but it dawned on me last night as I was disposing of a condom in the bathroom that, depending on volume, all you're doing is giving your own member a facial and/or a full bukkake.

Meditate on that though, gentlemen.
      Haha, what a delightful realization. Since this thread is already past the point of TMI being an issue, am I the only one who feels that jizz ending up in a condom is sort of a waste? My BF has only finished with a condom on once, and it felt kind of incomplete to me. I just really prefer when he takes it off after I've finished and then finishes elsewhere on me (ass, chest, mouth... you get the idea.)

And as for other preferences, who else hates ~*~atmosphere~*~? The thought of doing it with any kind of music playing is a huge turnoff for me, same goes for candles and rose petals and shit. I guess I just really like focusing on the sex part of sex, and don't really care about the conditions of the place I'm getting it in. Not to say I'd like to do it in a truckstop restroom that hasn't been cleaned since 1992, but I don't care if I'm getting sum on the floor of the kitchen, or in a heart-shaped bed with silk sheets and cherubim feeding me chocolate truffles.
      However, the one time I do remember sex being made way more special because of the surroundings was when I did it in a field of grass on a hill. The weather was perfect, with just a tiny bit of wind (wind hitting your vulva is a really interesting feeling, by the way). It just felt so right to be doing my favourite thing right in the middle of nature instead of in some artificial box of a house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enamel View Post
        I just really prefer when he takes it off after I've finished and then finishes elsewhere on me (ass, chest, mouth... you get the idea.)

(wind hitting your vulva is a really interesting feeling, by the way)
        Is Mark still collecting the best posts in the forum's history? Because...
        You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Enamel View Post
          I don't think I've ever referred to wanting/having sex as 'giving it up', I'm always eager to 'get sum', LOL

Haha, what a delightful realization. Since this thread is already past the point of TMI being an issue, am I the only one who feels that jizz ending up in a condom is sort of a waste? My BF has only finished with a condom on once, and it felt kind of incomplete to me. I just really prefer when he takes it off after I've finished and then finishes elsewhere on me (ass, chest, mouth... you get the idea.)

And as for other preferences, who else hates ~*~atmosphere~*~? The thought of doing it with any kind of music playing is a huge turnoff for me, same goes for candles and rose petals and shit. I guess I just really like focusing on the sex part of sex, and don't really care about the conditions of the place I'm getting it in.
          I totally agree!! Fuck romance, gimmie raw, primal SEX!

Comment

• I can't believe I missed most of this thread til today! I just see the title and think, "Good for you Mal, for figuring sex out! Life will be so much better for you now!" Lol. I slay myself.

Robin's Roost
            My Primal Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by StoneAgeQueen View Post
              I totally agree!! Fuck romance, gimmie raw, primal SEX!
              I felt this way until recently. I'd use my dh to just get off, and if he didn't want to, I'd do it myself. Lately, it's just not the same without him, and I really don't want to find someone else either, I want to connect with him more. Could be cause he's working and is gone all the time. But raw, primal, romantic sex is my favorite kind.

Robin's Roost
              My Primal Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by StoneAgeQueen View Post
                I think relationships do kill sex, though, eventually when the honeymoon period wears off.
                My sex life with my husband has only improved and continues to improve since we got together almost 14 years ago (we've been married for almost 12 years now). If you are with a compatible partner, this should not happen unless you allow it to.

And that is with a whopping 80 lb weight gain on my part. :-(!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                  Is Mark still collecting the best posts in the forum's history? Because...
                  Surely he'll have to include some of yours:
                  Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                  It's just like masturbation, only someone holds you while you cry afterwards.
                  I always emit humored snorts when you post shit like this

Comment

• Originally posted by scubasam View Post
                    My sex life with my husband has only improved and continues to improve since we got together almost 14 years ago (we've been married for almost 12 years now). If you are with a compatible partner, this should not happen unless you allow it to.

And that is with a whopping 80 lb weight gain on my part. :-(!
                    Yeah, I think it just depends on the people. My relationship has been going on for close to three years now (I have no concept of time, but it's got to at least be 2 and a half), and the sex has been really, really infrequent due to being over 5,000 miles apart. I think that even if the first few months of living together were akin to a volcanic eruption of suppressed sexual needs that culminated in us doing it 5 times a day, we'd still be doing great if that tapered off to having sex once a week or whatever. (Although that really, REALLY doesn't sound likely.)
                    I don't know what I'm even trying to say here, I just miss having sex ahhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                      It's just like masturbation, only someone holds you while you cry afterwards.
                      Originally posted by prairiedog View Post
                      because spitting isn't primal.

this thread is fucking epic

Comment

• Nice guys always finish last.

Comment

• Did we evolve to like lingerie? ...and what's the score with stiletto heels?
                          activate the rhythm, the rhythm that has always been within

Comment

• Is anyone ever going to explain what sex is because i keep reading this thread hoping i can i just figure it out goddamnit

Comment

• I'm in the middle of a separation, so sex is non-existent for me. Man I miss it.
                              Christine
                              Wag more, bark less

Comment

• Originally posted by localad View Post
                                Did we evolve to like lingerie? ...and what's the score with stiletto heels?
                                I think it's a cultural thing. In some countries long, swinging boobs are considered sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X