For the next 30 days, I'm attempting to go purely primal. In the past, I'd use any excuse to get out of the challenge. Hopefully, this time, it'll be different. Also, hopefully, my understanding of "primal eating" is accurate with everyone else.
Over the next 30 days, I'll attempt to do the following:
1. No drinking milk (no more GOMAD supplementing my diet)
2. No refined carbs (i'll get all of my carbs from natural sources. I'll also try to limit my intake of high GI fruits)
3. No soft drinks or any drinks containing sugar...even coffee with sweetener.
4. No artificial sweeteners (i.e., diet sodas, coffee creamers, etc...)
5. More to follow over the course of the 30 days.