A raw vegans take on Mark's talk at "The Great Health Debate"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A raw vegans take on Mark's talk at "The Great Health Debate"

This gal has been reviewing in her own style most of the presenters. She is fairly typical of the raw vegan philosophy imo. She is a big advocate of the "crazy bicycle banana boy" who was trolling here a while back. We, primal advocates, are aliens from another planet when seen through the eyes of the vegans. She did not appear to have a grasp on Mark's Primal Blueprint after I listened to her review. She is clouded by her own beliefs.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RawHeali.../0/5L6IMFCuqek
    Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
    READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food.” Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

Dude, is vlogging while driving?

Comment

hahaha. A raw vegan claiming primal would take too much "will power" to avoid sugary foods bwahahahaha.

oh dear. Too easy.

Comment

i heart vegantainment
        We need to have a global discussion about the epidemic of donut murder

Starting Weight: 238 lb
        Current Weight: 224 lb
        Goal: 190-200 lb
        Height: 6'-0"

Comment

I watched 5 mins of it and she seemed okay. Said some nice stuff about Mark.

Comment

you need to hear the whole thing, she does not have a grasp on Mark's full primal ideas.
            Primal/Paleo is not for everyone, it's for those who have committed to understand.
            READ THE BOOK! ...as Robb Wolf says: "Trying to convince people to save their own ass will burn you out."

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, and an affront to all I stand for -- the pure enjoyment of food.” Anthony Bourdain

and yes, calories DO count my little piggies

Comment

She thinks she knows more than she actually does. All the science is out there, but she is trapped in her own dogmas. She sounds like all the other CW trolls, and should be ignored.

I'm trying really hard not to bust on her personally.
              Every Day is a New Adventure

Comment

yeah but its not just her.
                most if not all rebuttals from the veggy camp i hear are based on misinformation or misinterpretation.
                "train our self to eat fat" from our point of view that is so wrong on so many levels i dont even wanna touch it.
                its like she just started watching a movie from the middle and doesnt know about the intro.

im really interested in their hypothesis about our digestive tracts being more like a herbivore's then a carnivores. im kinda too lazy right now to research that and subject my self to an onslaught of vegan propaganda. has any one taken this voyage into the jungle? got any links?

Comment

Originally posted by Vozz View Post
                  yeah but its not just her.
                  most if not all rebuttals from the veggy camp i hear are based on misinformation or misinterpretation.
                  "train our self to eat fat" from our point of view that is so wrong on so many levels i dont even wanna touch it.
                  its like she just started watching a movie from the middle and doesnt know about the intro.

im really interested in their hypothesis about our digestive tracts being more like a herbivore's then a carnivores. im kinda too lazy right now to research that and subject my self to an onslaught of vegan propaganda. has any one taken this voyage into the jungle? got any links?

Check this out. We definitely dont have "the digestive tract of a herbivore". Far from it and completely false! And its proven scientifically with a rational, scientifically tested hypothesis. Not just an opinion or Vegan Dogma.

http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/l...rians-part-ii/
                  If you can just get your....mind together....then come on across to me.....
                  James Marshall (Jimi)Hendrix

Comment

thumb down.
                    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

Originally posted by Vozz View Post
                      It's an entirely pointless argument. Other animals don't cook their food. We've been cooking our food since before we were even Homo Sapiens and our digestive system is designed around that.
                      "You can demonstrate the purpose and limits of human digestion with a simple experiment: eat a steak with some whole corn kernels, and see what comes out the other end. It won’t be the steak."
                      -J.Stanton

Comment

Yeah, she doesn't really know what primal is about.
                        Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

at 8:50 shes says that Mark says to only 'exercise' 30 minutes a day, and that you shouldn't do more than that. She doesn't know the 'move slowly' portion.
                          Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

Again... former vegan here... we have canine teeth. You can't argue that a vegan diet is the most natural. It's just not. You can argue it's the most ethical, the most sustainable, etc., but you can't argue it's the most natural. That just isn't right.

Vegan diets are fine if well planned. The problem is, it's a real bitch to plan them, plus the protein sources suck if you want to develop some muscles...

Regarding cooking, as I understand it, cooking is what allowed our bodies to fully utilize foods and thus evolve. I know this from the History Channel, though, so it might be bullshit.

In any case, the best argument for a vegan diet shouldn't be optimal health. It should be that it promotes good health while promoting the highest ethics. But not the best health.

Comment

Originally posted by nachobrawler View Post
                              Check this out. We definitely dont have "the digestive tract of a herbivore". Far from it and completely false! And its proven scientifically with a rational, scientifically tested hypothesis. Not just an opinion or Vegan Dogma.

http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/l...rians-part-ii/
                              thanks dude ill take a look at that tomorrow.

and as for the k9 teeth they have a good comeback to that. gorillas are herbivores and yet their k9s are larger then our.
                              it a good point. iv read that they are weapons and used for crushing hard plants. but why k9's and not flat teeth for crushing?

Comment

Working...
                              X