• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Red Wine......

Where does it fit in?
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

For me it fits in as something to enjoy in moderation. I think Mark calls it a "sensible indulgence."

Comment

red wine isn't 100% primal, as i've come to understand it, but it's fine on occasion. if you're here for weight/fat loss, then you may want to back off a bit (it will likely just slow your weight loss). if you're pretty comfortable with your weight, wine won't cause weight gain. it will, however, lead to giggling and possibly a baby.
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60178.html

Comment

Originally posted by primalrob View Post
        red wine isn't 100% primal, as i've come to understand it, but it's fine on occasion. If you're here for weight/fat loss, then you may want to back off a bit (it will likely just slow your weight loss). If you're pretty comfortable with your weight, wine won't cause weight gain. It will, however, lead to giggling and possibly a baby.
        +1

lol

Comment

red wine isn't 100% primal, as i've come to understand it, but it's fine on occasion. if you're here for weight/fat loss, then you may want to back off a bit (it will likely just slow your weight loss). if you're pretty comfortable with your weight, wine won't cause weight gain. it will, however, lead to giggling and possibly a baby.
          +2...literally
          Results Pics:
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d6138-245.html

Mandolin's Primammalian Cave Wall

Vegetarian=an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter"

iHerb.com $5 off first order code: AMA998

Comment

If red wine leads me to another baby I have bigger problems than insulin resistance and weight.
            MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Comment

it will, however, lead to giggling and possibly a baby.
              LMAO .... This woman is finished, finito, done and any other word that you can think of that says NO WAY! BTW-Mon-Sun is considered an occasion right? lol

Comment

For me, nowhere. One glass makes me feel like shit. Can you be allergic to red wine?
                Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

Comment

Originally posted by kennelmom View Post
                  For me, nowhere. One glass makes me feel like shit. Can you be allergic to red wine?
                  I react quite badly to red wine as compared to white. I like red wine more. But my sleep goes to hell that night (hmmmm....maybe I should drink earlier in the day?) and I am bloated and lethargic the next day. I never have red wine if I intend to workout the next day.

I still have it on occasion, but usually on a night I know I can sleep late the next day as from 2-5 am I will wake up constantly.
                  MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Comment

Like Mark, I have some every day. Usually one glass, sometimes two. I start sipping around 4 pm and finish during my dinner around 6:30. I'm convinced that it is a healthy thing to do. If it isn't, well, one more thing you will get away from me when you pry it out of my cold dead hands.
                    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedonist View Post
                      If it isn't, well, one more thing you will get away from me when you pry it out of my cold dead hands.
                      LOL I think we think alike

Comment

Originally posted by pattyd View Post
                        Where does it fit in?
                        Right between "What's for dinner honey" and "Wow, this tastes great".

Beverages & More is having their semi-annual five cent wine sale starting this week. I just picked up 18 bottles of 90+ point red wines for $120.00 ! That should last my wife and me about 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma View Post
                          Right between "What's for dinner honey" and "Wow, this tastes great".

Beverages & More is having their semi-annual five cent wine sale starting this week. I just picked up 18 bottles of 90+ point red wines for $120.00 ! That should last my wife and me about 4 months.
                          LOL.....good answer! I don`t have a beverages and more around me

Comment

Did someone say wine??

I see a bottle of chilean wine in my future.......

Comment

Yum to red wine.

Comment

Working...
                              X