Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you eating during the Super Bowl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you eating during the Super Bowl?

Applegate Salami
    Comte cheese (made from raw milk)
    kalamata and green olives
    pickles

I bought strawberries, also, but haven't had any.

What about you??

Super Bowl? Huh?

I'm eating guacamole with a fork right now.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Yum... I was going to have some avocado, too, but I ate too much salami and cheese and now I'm full.

Comment

Bourbon.

Gordo

Comment

Not watching the Bowl, but I had a bowl of jumbo shrimp seared in coconut oil just so nobody could call me a humbug.

Comment

Wings, chili, fruit with whipped cream cheese.

I'm not watching either.

Comment

2 perfectly baked trout, heads and all.

I think I need eggs now.

Comment

Appetizer: carrots & celery with a yogurt dip (was supposed to be sour cream, but we ran out of sour cream with the chili) that is delicious - just greek yogurt & salt/pepper/oregano/basil/paprika & lemon juice.

Main dish: chili w/ ground beef & buffalo & tomatoes & green peppers & onions (& liver! don't tell 'em!) (mine is without beans; I put theirs on the side, but they're made from dried), sour cream, cheese.

Dessert: Grapefruit & Larabars.
                5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

Not watching, but am eating like I'm watching! Guacamole with a few chips, jalapeno-cheese-bacon sliders (premade at Whole Foods and shockingly good), sauteed zucchini, and some roasted nopales.

Also, I keep texting my ex-primal buddy, and heckling him because he's on NUTRISYSTEM. "So, what'd nutrisystem send you for the superbowl? Is there any bacon in that?"

Comment

Carrots, celery, cheese crisps and vegetable chips, for dipping in beef taco dip or buffalo chicken dip.

Homemade pizza with cauliflower crust.

72% dark chocolate.

Comment

I'm not watching it either (blech) but I just had a tuna/chopped egg salad in a bowl. Now I am stuffed.

Comment

Well I *was* going to marinate some flank steak to fry up and eat with sauerkraut, but my mom got Hungry Howie's :C of course I could not resist the buttery garlicness and cheesiness of the Hungry Howie's. And then I was like nom nomph and ate some chips and salsa. Oh well, better than the mountains of ice cream and white chocolate I ate yesterday :S

Comment

I have it on but not watching much... I am making a zucchini/onion hash with lots of coconut oil and ground turkey burger and oven roasted parsnip and beets. Maybe a bacon wrapped date for dessert.
                          Last edited by Camila; 02-06-2011, 06:57 PM.

Comment

This is a thread about stuffing one's face while sitting on one's ass, watching other people engage in explosive physical activity on one's television set.
                            You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                              This is a thread about stuffing one's face while sitting on one's ass, watching other people engage in explosive physical activity on one's television set.
                              I imagine Grok spent many an evening in this exact same way.

Comment

Working...
                              X