No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mussels in a coconut curry sauce. Pan seared skin on sockeye salmon with yellow, purple and green carrots, mushrooms, leeks and red pepper oven roasted.............
    Whether you think you can..... or you think you can't..... your 100 % correct.

Comment

Yum. This all looks so delicious! Tonight's dinner will be pork chops that have been marinating in a homemade Korean-style bulgogi sauce for a couple of days. Will grill them up and serve with my Asian-style marinated cucumber salad (basically sliced cukes, onion, white wine vinegar, a touch of honey, salt, pepper, olive oil, a splash of toasted sesame oil and a little red chile flake) and probably come kimchee. Might sautee some broccoli and garlic in sesame oil to go with it. We're in the mood for spicy tonight!

Comment

Cauliflower "rice" sauteed in butter with sliced tri tip steak on top and a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar... yum!

Comment

-2 wild caught Boston Mackerel (baked; the skin was lightly toasted) with onions/garlic/salt/oregano/black pepper, with lots of pasture butter on top. OMG! It was so delicious! I urge all of you to try Spanish/Boston Mackerels. It's my favorite fish!

- BAS (with organic mixed greens, raw red onions, organic celery, cherry tomatoes, hass avocado, organic extra virgin olive, and red cinder apple vinegar/balsamic vinegar.

Comment

chicken wings in franks red hot sauce and some baby greens.
            journal

Comment

I am currently waiting for the hub-unit to get home from work so I can dig into what is shaping up to be the best BAS ever! Diced chicken thighs sauteed with bacon on top of romaine, avocado, red scallions, all tossed with a lemon-basil-mayo dressing. Trying to decide if I should add a sprinkle of blue cheese...
              The Paleo Periodical
              It's not a Diet. It's a lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Chefgerry View Post
                Mussels in a coconut curry sauce. Pan seared skin on sockeye salmon with yellow, purple and green carrots, mushrooms, leeks and red pepper oven roasted.............
                Damn, dude! Sounds amazing.
                The Paleo Periodical
                It's not a Diet. It's a lifestyle.

Comment

Roast chicken and cranberry romaine wraps with coconut chocolate milk.

Comment

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-meatballs/

Wow... these meatballs were soooo good!! I just made them big and smothered them in homemade spaghetti sauce. If you haven't tried them I highly recommend them!

Comment

Today was a hardcore unpacking/organizing day, so I just reheated some omelette muffins and some ground beef/beef heart/cauliflower with a bit of mozzarella.

Comment

Lamb shank, brussels sprouts, baby carrots, onion, garlic, herbs, and mushroom broth cooked in the crockpot all day long. Oh Nommmm.

Comment

Bison chili and baby spinach sauteed in bacon grease with fresh mushrooms, garlic, and shallots. For desert, Caveman egg custard, topped with fresh blue berries and drizzled w coconut milk.
                          Striving to live a life extraordinary.

Comment

Grilled lamb with buttered brussel sprouts and pumpkin custard with peppermint tea.

Comment

Two lamb patties. Guess lamb is popular tonight.

Comment

3 kinds of ribs. And wine. Lots of wine.
                                MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Comment

Working...
                                X