Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted to share my good news

Hi primal people,

Wanted to share some of my joy with the world! I've been eating primal (and exercising) for two weeks now and dropped 15 lbs (6.8kg) without major effort. I am absolutely stunned. The dog (who exercises with me) is looking leaner too, I swear! I feel really good and would like to add (for the gals) that I think coming off the birth control pill has really allowed me to lose weight so quickly. When I did Atkins 3 years ago I lost 2.2lbs (1Kg) a week and ate very similarly to now. I still have 40 lbs to lose but I'm staying very motivated and intend to start a program with free weights soon to completely change my body composition.

that's great news congrats

Comment

Way to go
      My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

Fabulous results! Stay Strong.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Awesome!!! Way to go!!

Comment

Yay for you! And yay for your poochie! My little boys are putting on some chub because they HATE HATE HATE the cold weather.

And I totally agree about BC pills. Coming off them I stopped getting so many migraines and felt a lot better.

Congrats on your journey!

Comment

Good job! I gained weight so easily once I was on a different kind of birth control over here in the states. It just could have been my age too, but when I stopped taking birth control (evidence is in my sig lol) I dropped 15lbs in a month - stunned.

Comment

awesome!

Comment

Awesome! Your joy is infectious

Coming off BC was a GODSEND for me...HOWEVER, I noticed that without the artificial hormones propping up various bodily processes, I have to be quite strict with my food or I'm in for painful periods. (TMI? Sorry...) But it's great to realize that I'm in full control of the experience I have with "that time of the month" when I balance my hormones through appropriate eating.
                  Liz
                  Steve's Original
                  CaveGirlEats

Comment

So glad it is going well for you!!
                    ~*Lori*~
                    my Primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...-momofredheads
                    my food blog http://iamhungrywhatsfordinner.blogspot.com/

SW 231 as of 1/1/2012
                    CW 192

Comment

Working...
                    X