Multiple supplement questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple supplement questions

first off, I'm looking into getting some probiotics and enzymes and wanted to see if you guys have any recommendations for a college kid on a tight budget ( e.g. cheaper than garden of life, and preferably something on iherb.com). Second, is if I should initially load up on the flora. I was on an antibiotic for over a year, and then dropped it a few months ago when I went primal. Lastly, here at school I have a meal plan that I must use as my food source. A lot of the times, I cannot get the amount of vegetables necessary to have a complete diet. So is there any vegetable supplement I could take until I move off campus next semester and start cooking my own stuff.
    sigpic

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free
    Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands
    With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves
    Let me forget about today until tomorrow

MY PRIMAL JOURNAL
    MY PUBLIC FITDAY JOURNAL

If your college food halls have yogurt, you could always try that...it's unlikely, but try to find an unsweetened variety.
    carl's cave

Comment

Unsweetened full fat yogurt and add your own berries.

Veggie omlet for breakfast
      Salad bar for lunch

Good to go...

Comment

if I could find greek yogurt I would, cuz thats what I eat when I'm home, and there is no way I'm touching regular yogurt. our salad bar is worthless for the most part. almost always iceburg, with a extreme lack of variety of veggies. I'm just looking for something to take on the off days, not something to completely replace vegetables.
        sigpic

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free
        Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands
        With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves
        Let me forget about today until tomorrow

MY PRIMAL JOURNAL
        MY PUBLIC FITDAY JOURNAL

Comment

Working...
        X