Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

German Newspaper: FAST FOOD makes you DUMB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • German Newspaper: FAST FOOD makes you DUMB

    Hey there!

    Today a German newspaper brought an article about an American study by the New Yorker "Nathan Kline Institute" for Psychiatriescience, that Fast Food not only makes fat, but also dumb.
    Especially too much SUGAR and too much SATURATED FATS makes you dumb.

    HEADLINE: Wrong Nutrition and overweight lets important parts of your brain shrink.

    I added a picture.
    Attached Files
    Grok from Germany

    Primal since End/Beginning of 2010/2011

  • #2
    saturted fat make you dum? don't fink so! drep

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MarkP View Post
      saturted fat make you dum? don't fink so! drep
      (-:
      Retirement has afforded me the ultimate affluence, that of free time (Sahlins/Wells)

      Comment


      • #4
        Well that's what it said
        Grok from Germany

        Primal since End/Beginning of 2010/2011

        Comment


        • #5
          Compulsory government "education" makes kids dumb, dumb people choose to eat a ton of fast food... do the math.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jspradley View Post
            Compulsory government "education" makes kids dumb, dumb people choose to eat a ton of fast food... do the math.
            You people need to chill! I didn't write the article! I just thought it'd be nice to read about it, since it is topic related!
            Grok from Germany

            Primal since End/Beginning of 2010/2011

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by traintolive View Post
              You people need to chill! I didn't write the article! I just thought it'd be nice to read about it, since it is topic related!
              I am chill.... I wasn't attacking you, I was talking about these researchers who cant seem to tell correlation from causation.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jspradley View Post
                I am chill.... I wasn't attacking you, I was talking about these researchers who cant seem to tell correlation from causation.
                I have also hear that it makes people overly sensitive and paranoid about others opinion ;-)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by thanatos View Post
                  I have also hear that it makes people overly sensitive and paranoid about others opinion ;-)
                  +6

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X