No announcement yet.

coconut oil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got some in the mail after having gone two weeks without, using commercial "organic" butter instead. After a few spoonfuls I feel better already! The butter made me bloated and I generally did not have as much energy.

Comment

you know the seasons are changing when the CO is white in the jar. My house will not be close to 76 this winter. I expect my CO to be like paraffin most of the winter. Can't wait! I love winter!

It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

Comment

[quote]

Food IS religion
        </blockquote>

I realize you&#39;re just trolling the poor woman, but, no, it is not.

There&#39;s no agreed sociological definition for religion, but any beliefs that do not involve a belief in a supersensible reality cannot usefully be described as such.
        [quote]

People will often believe anything someone tells them. Just like religion. They will believe things with all the evidence to the contrary.
        </blockquote>

I thought that was party politics.

Comment

Well, I wasn&#39;t going to pull out my ace up the discussion sleeve, but my masters degree is in theology.

Trust me. Far more similar than dissimilar. Nothing to do with "supersensible reality." Yes, just like so much in politics, too.

Comment

Working...
          X