Do You Subscribe. . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Subscribe. . .

Anyone subscribe to the Clean Eating mag?
    I was getting it prior to finding the PB. I figured a number of recipes would carry over, so I kept my sub.
    The Feb. issue has a quick blurb on low fat v.s. low carb. Guess which was better? Go Primal

They also had a tid bit on vitamin D and the possibility of O.D.ing. Pretty hard to do. The author consumes 10,000 I.U. a day even though most would recommend less.

Slowly, but surely, the news is seeping out there
    Keep it Simple Silly...Go Caveman

My Blog

I get it. Well actually this month was my last issue as I chose not the renew. They still recommend a lot of grains, but the article was interesting.

Comment

they advocate lots of grains (whole wheat, oatmeal etc) and i think, in all the time i've read oxygen mag (parent mag) and the handful of clean eating magazines, maybe 2 recipes didn't have flour products or grains/beans etc

if you like it, that's great. but if you're thinking of converting the recipes then it'll take a lot of converting and would just be cheaper to find recipes online
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

I don't plan on resubbing ( my sis gave me this last sub before we went primal). There are a number of meat recipes that are usable. This month there is a bernaise sauce, brownies, and pork chop breakfast.

I just thought the tid bits that supported something closer to primal was cool. The rest of it is still very CW.
        Keep it Simple Silly...Go Caveman

My Blog

Comment

I have Toscas books and I had subscribed for a bit, I actually just picked up the magazine yesterday because it looked like there were some interesting recipes in there. I'm a recipe junkie.

Someone should start a website of just primal recipes because I get tired of surfing/searching for new stuff.
          SW: 235
          CW:220
          Rough start due to major carb WD.

MWF: 1 hour run/walk, 1.5 hours in the gym - upper/lower and core
          Sat/Sun=Yard/house work, chasing kids, playing
          Family walk every night instead of everyone vegging in front of the TV
          Personal trainer to build muscle mass & to help meet goals

Comment

I still get the Living Without magazine for people who're avoiding gluten or other allergens. I think the next one will be the last in the subscription. I'm not going to renew it since almost every recipe in it is for baking with a special blend of flours.
            Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
            X