No announcement yet.

iherb discount referrals.. hook me up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iherb discount referrals.. hook me up!

I'm about to place an order, I know some of you kind folks have discount e-mails or coupon codes I can enter, can I get one please? thanks.... pretty cheap anyway my order is over 100 and I'm getting free 2 day delivery.
    I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

QOC241

$5 off
    $5 off iherb.com: QOC241

"Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good." - Voltaire

For nutrition/wellness tips:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/One...34671179916624

www.onelifeonebodynutritionaltherapy.com

Comment

Is it that much cheaper? I've been getting everything at Whole Foods (store brand mostly).

Comment

Well, I don't know about WF, but my local health store sells the vit d drops I buy for $20, whereas they're only $8.50 online.
        And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair
        Kahlil Gibran

http://simplesunshine.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by tradawg View Post
          QOC241

$5 off
          Thanks! I used it and it worked.

I do think it's considerably cheaper. I got over a year's worth of vitamin D, if I lived alone, if my family takes it which I hope they will it will only last about a year, maybe two, for roughly $50. 5,000 IU per cap, I got a high potency one because my family will be more inclined to take one a day than 2 or 3, and if they forget, at least they'll be taking a high enough dose that it will even out on a weekly basis. NOW DHA 500 180 gelcaps for under $30 which I consider a decent deal on a good fish oil supp. Some chewable multivitamin for my gf who has difficulty swallowing pills and prefers chewing and lastly some magnesium citrate. Never tried magnesium, but it was under $15 so I'm going to give it a shot.

I'll use this thread for a question:

My knees click. They do so whenever I get up from a deep squat (even without weight) and even if I go on higher reps, could this mean some type of deficiency, lack of calcium or anything like that?

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
            My knees click. They do so whenever I get up from a deep squat (even without weight) and even if I go on higher reps, could this mean some type of deficiency, lack of calcium or anything like that?
            I would try magnesium if you don't already supplement...
            For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by supersellen View Post
              I would try magnesium if you don't already supplement...
              Sweet, I just bought some today.

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
                Sweet, I just bought some today.
                I'll be curious to see if it helps. I feel like I have definitely seen some relief from my annoying clicking ankle as well as my TMJ since starting magnesium supplementation.
                For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

Comment

Do you know if that coupon code works beyond first time orders? The last order I placed said I couldn't use the coupon code b/c it was not my first order at the site...

Anyone got coupon codes for iherb that work beyond first time orders? (Sorry if the one above does--haven't tried it yet...) TIA!
                  My Before/After Pics
                  Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by supersellen View Post
                    I'll be curious to see if it helps. I feel like I have definitely seen some relief from my annoying clicking ankle as well as my TMJ since starting magnesium supplementation.
                    I got this one: Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 200 mg, 250 Tablets

and plan on taking it once a day along with Vit D. I think iherb said you could take them together and it'll be easier for me to remember. I'm going to watch how it affects that specifically. Is 200mg too much? idk if I can cut it.. if it makes me soil myself you're gonna get it.

Comment

Originally posted by FairyRae View Post
                      Do you know if that coupon code works beyond first time orders? The last order I placed said I couldn't use the coupon code b/c it was not my first order at the site...

Anyone got coupon codes for iherb that work beyond first time orders? (Sorry if the one above does--haven't tried it yet...) TIA!
                      No clue yesterday was my cherry popping order as well.

Comment

The rda for mag is 400 mg. Some feel better with more (800, 1000, mg etc...) Just go slowly to see how YOU handle mag citrate--even cutting them in half (if they are tablets) at first to make sure you tolerate it. If I take too much at once there are bathroom consequences. (And I NEED it--its not because I have too much mag, but b/c citrate is a hard form for me to take in larger quantities.) If I space it out in 100 mg doses throughout the day I'm *ok* with it. Just have to be careful with it. I think I'm better off using mag oil though for absorption (or perhaps would benefit from the jigsaw kind, etc).
                        My Before/After Pics
                        Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by FairyRae View Post

I believe it's only for first time customers. Not that there aren't ways around that-different email address/different credit card...not that I'm promoting doing that
                          $5 off iherb.com: QOC241

"Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good." - Voltaire

For nutrition/wellness tips:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/One...34671179916624

www.onelifeonebodynutritionaltherapy.com

Comment

Iherb also gives additional discounts based on the amount ordered- the more you order, the more you save. It really is a good deal!
                            http://www.prettyinprimal.blogspot.com

Comment

I <3 iHerb! If anyone else wants to place an order, my code's AMA998. Enter it at checkout to receive $5 off first order.

Shameless self-promotion
                              Results Pics:
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d6138-245.html

Mandolin's Primammalian Cave Wall

Vegetarian=an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter"

iHerb.com $5 off first order code: AMA998

Comment

Working...
                              X