• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's another discount code-AVA527

The codes work only for first order.

Comment

Hi there
      Thanks a lot for the code I used, and I saved 5$. at iherb.com
      Here is other coupon code for new customers MEK015 for saving 5$ off your first order at iherb.com
      Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
        I got this one: Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 200 mg, 250 Tablets

and plan on taking it once a day along with Vit D. I think iherb said you could take them together and it'll be easier for me to remember. I'm going to watch how it affects that specifically. Is 200mg too much? idk if I can cut it.. if it makes me soil myself you're gonna get it.
        I take 400mg (same brand you just bought) just before bed. No bathroom consequences so far.

Oh and iHerb ROCKS!! Even with shipping to Australia, they are still significantly cheaper than purchsing here, sometimes a third of the price.
        My Journal

Comment

Originally posted by NourishedEm View Post
          I take 400mg (same brand you just bought) just before bed. No bathroom consequences so far.

Oh and iHerb ROCKS!! Even with shipping to Australia, they are still significantly cheaper than purchsing here, sometimes a third of the price.
          I actually still have not run through every thing I bought. I just started my second bottle of fish oil (NOW DHA 500), the fam is on the second bottle of Vit D (5000 IU each, I have them taking one a day - along with fish oil but they forget that one all the time) and I still haven't finished the bottle of mag.

I stopped taking it along with meals, vaguely recall reading something about how when you eat your stomach is not in the best chemical condition (too alkaline, or whatever the direct opposite of alkaline is...) to receive mag, and that it's best to then take it on an empty stomach.

So, now I take it before bed, maybe 4 times a week (because I forget) and usually 400mg, 600mg results in softer bowel movements, which to be totally honest, I don't really mind... cus... it makes it pretty easy to go to the bathroom heh, even sometimes 400mg makes it happen if I haven't taken it in a while.

But yeah, iherb rules.
          I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

iherb is amazing! My discount code is in my signature.
            Georgette

Comment

POD042 is my referral code
              Karin

A joyful heart is good medicine

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot

Mmmmm. Real food is good.

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread29685.html

Comment

So far I am happy of this Magnesium Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium, 240 Tablets - iHerb.com
                Taking it twice a day with Vit. D Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, High Potency, 1000 IU, 180 Softgels - iHerb.com
                I was happy with this one Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU, 360 Softgels - iHerb.com , but I think is a bit too much for summer

Here is a code for 5$ off your first order at iherb.com MEK015

Comment

I think most important is vitamin D. And its cheap too.
                  Vitamin D Council > About vitamin D

http://best-online-supplement-store.blogspot.com/
                  Last edited by KK7; 06-25-2014, 05:38 PM.
                  @ YouTube
                  iHerb Info - iHerb is something you want to get to know

Comment

i thought the knee clicking meant you need to take collagen?
                    My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Super Special: Extra 5% discount for orders below $60 and 10% off for orders over $60.00! Ends Monday, May 14th, 2012.
                      @ YouTube

Comment

For a Limited Time Only. $10.00 off your first iHerb order with a Coupon Code. For first-time customers and their "first order" only. Offer ends Tuesday, May 22nd, at 10:00 am, PDT.
                        Last edited by KK7; 06-28-2012, 02:01 PM.
                        @ YouTube

Comment

10% off all iHerb product orders totaling $40.00 or more. This offer ends Tuesday, June 19th, at 10 a.m., Pacific Standard Time.
                          @ YouTube

Comment

Dear iHerb Customer,

Enjoy an Extra 20% off all Natrol and Madre Labs brand products through Wednesday, July 4th, at 10 a.m. PST.
                            Super Specials - iHerb.com

You will see this extra discount in the shopping cart.
                            Last edited by KK7; 07-23-2012, 05:19 PM.
                            @ YouTube

Comment

Free Airmail for orders totaling more than $40! Ends July 31st, 2012
                              Last edited by KK7; 08-09-2012, 05:00 PM.
                              @ YouTube

Comment

$10 off for any first-time purchase of $40 or more! Orders less than $40 will receive a $5 discount, as usual.

Limited time offer so use it soon. They havent told when it will end.
                                Discount code SEP790
                                @ YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X