Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe this is a phase. Eating too much. (Not Holiday Binges.)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe this is a phase. Eating too much. (Not Holiday Binges.)

I am eating Fats and Proteins like they were Carbs.
    My blood sugar is steady, no hypo.
    Not that I am craving carbs or anything.
    It's like I am worried I won't get enough food, calories.
    Kinda like when I ate carbs all the time for illusionary blood sugar - insulin contol...
    I go for long periods where I am not hungry and don't feel the need to eat.
    Then I worry that I am not going to get enough food in.
    I have great workouts, good steady energy and strength with nothing before hand or maybe some butter and cheese.

Anyone else gone through phase(s) like this? Thanks.

Yes - I eat based on hunger and go through phases where I am eating myself out of house and home , and then have phases where I hardly eat anything. It all balances out fine for me. Just make sure you are eating plenty of fat.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Just make sure to get enough veg for trace mineral and antioxidant intake and you should be good. A bonus is that the soluble fiber in the veg will also help with satiety.

Comment

Originally posted by jammies View Post
        Yes - I eat based on hunger and go through phases where I am eating myself out of house and home , and then have phases where I hardly eat anything. It all balances out fine for me. Just make sure you are eating plenty of fat.
        I'm in one of those "eating" phases right now. I can't seem to get enough food. The bacon and eggs that I eat at 1:00 used to last me until dinner. Now I can hardly wait until 11:00 for breakfast and am still hungry after eating! So glad I'm not the only one!

Comment

Working...
        X