Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate...

...puking.

Just thought I'd say that. Just finished puking for the first time in many years. Forgot how much I hate puking. Now I remember. I think I hate it even more now.

Sorry to waste your time.

Cheers!
    Kane
    Kane's Eye View

Primal Kane

Yep, I'm with you and Jerry Seinfeld. I only throw up about once every 10 years and it's never pretty.
    True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
    The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

Comment

It's been more than a year since I've puked. Sucks every single time. I like what Bill Cosby said about it. "You wouldn't be surprised to see your SHOES come out of your mouth."

Really does feel that way.

Comment

I've made my kids cry when I puke. I sound like someone being transformed into a werewolf when I do. If my nails aren't trimmed, I'll leave marks in the flooring.

My favorite puke comeback:

Friend: Man, I blew chunks last night!
        Me: Your dog's name is Chunks?
        Last edited by kcult; 01-02-2011, 11:53 AM.
        Started my journey on May 22, 2010:

Beginning weight ~180
        Current weight ~145

Nov. 9, 2009........Nov. 9, 2010.....Jun. 17, 2011
        LDL 155...............LDL 176............LDL 139
        HDL 39................HDL 66..............HDL 95
        TGL 154..............TGL 77..............TGL 49

Comment

I haven't puked, other than binge-drinking related, in 44 years. Sometimes I wanted to, but couldn't. Very strange.

Gordo

Comment

I puked about 6 months ago after an unfortunate run-in with a vodka bottle.... Boy my tolerance isn't what it used to be since going primal.

Comment

I'm right there with ya. haf a nasty bout with a stomach bug and got to see all sorts of new colors and textures come out of my mouth. Wasn't pleasant.
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

i hate sympathy puking
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

Okay, so I've spent most of the day in bed dreading the possibility of another voluminous expectoration. Didn't happen. Sweet relief!

Mind you, the gut-wrenching that's woken me up from my sleep isn't very cordial; it's as if someone has gripped my stomach in their fist and squeezed. Kind of like the WWII assassination technique the Japanese introduced enemy soldiers to. Quite painful.

Thank you for all the laughs, guys. I've quite enjoyed them, even though it hurts to laugh.

Bloodorchid: Yes, I can't stand that, either. Thankfully, nobody here is inclined to that. I've been able to avoid six possibilities of sympathy puking, and dodge the technicolour rainstorm that could've happened. Ick!
                  Kane's Eye View

Primal Kane

Comment

It happened to me at a hotel room in downtown San Diego about 15 years ago. It was the room I checked into after the company Christmas party. Now, I don't want to mention any names here. But the amount of money they charged me for that room you think they could keep it from spinning like that.

I haven't had Tequila in 15 years either. I am not saying these two are related . . .

Comment

1 tequilla, 2 tequilla, 3 tequilla, floor! LOL @ Paleo Bill!
                      Kane's Eye View

Primal Kane

Comment

The best part about this night is I don't remember puking. I'll take my wife's word for it. She asked me, "where did the blood come from?"

My first and last times with Jagermeister.

Started my journey on May 22, 2010:

Beginning weight ~180
                        Current weight ~145

Nov. 9, 2009........Nov. 9, 2010.....Jun. 17, 2011
                        LDL 155...............LDL 176............LDL 139
                        HDL 39................HDL 66..............HDL 95
                        TGL 154..............TGL 77..............TGL 49

Comment

Not a good thread to read while eating lunch. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I had hyperemesis when pregnant. Imagine how much puking one does when they barf for 30 weeks straight, times 3. Add two more times 14.

What the hell man? Why do I keep getting pregnant? I'm an idiot, ignore my revelation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto View Post
                              I puked about 6 months ago after an unfortunate run-in with a vodka bottle.... Boy my tolerance isn't what it used to be since going primal.
                              I ran into a bad bottle of wine, not a pretty sight.

Comment

Working...
                              X