Coconut oil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coconut oil

I have a question about ingesting coconut oil, does it interfere with prescription medicine like high blood pressure and other medicines. I have a friend who takes a bunch of prescription medicine and I was just wondering if it's safe to take coconut oil.

I guess I want to know the same about apple cider vinegar and multivitamins.

I don't believe coconut oil interferes with prescription blood pressure medicine. My parents take a pill for blood pressure but they use coconut oil all the time. So does my father in law. Coconut oil if anything will help since it is considered a healthy oil that is naturally made. The only natural whole food that I can think of that interferes with blood pressure medicine is grapefruit.
    "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

Comment

Working...
    X